5.Namjoon

Chapter 5

As we pull up to the location I can see everyone standing outside in an open field, were a good hour and a half away from the city. We both get out of the car and I can see Namjoon's confusion written all over his face when he locks eyes with me.

I glance between him and then lock eyes with each of my boys they seem just as apprehensive as he does, I'm sure it doesn't look good that I showed up with this woman and I'm sure she planned that. "Nice to see you again Namjoon, you're looking rather...thick" she smirks making Namjoon's face turn a soft shade of pink. What was it about this woman that made you feel so flustered and then irritated all within the span of five seconds.

"What is all this about?"

He says his voice coming out strong and intimidating, I walk over and stand next to Yoongi hoping one of my hyungs will do most of the talking today. My head already felt like it was going to implode. Y/n continues to walk over and stands in front of Namjoon

"As long as everyone plays nice and gives me some fucking answers we should have no issues but first where did you get those boots? Those would look so good on you Hoseok"

Namjoon looks down at y/n unamused but answers her regardless. They seemed more acquainted than any of us were, it made me wonder what and how many times Namjoon has used her services. "I'll have to order you a pair for your birthday" she winks over at the shorter man which I now learned his name was Hoseok.

"Okay back to business, we all have one thing in common and yet none of you are aware that we have this in common. And it all comes down to the night Manse's brother got killed, I want the story. The Real and Full story about that night"

She looks at Namjoon and he sighs "this will help me determine if I'm on your side or if I'm on jaehyun's side, which in that case we will have to wipe you guys all out right here and now which I don't really want to do...I've grown fond of a few of you" she directs her words towards Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung which catches me and Taehyung off guard. I was the one who spent the most time with her why wouldn't she be fond of me? Wait why did I even care? I couldn't stand this woman.

"We know Jaehyun didn't kill Manse's brother that night because we were with Jaehyun finishing up a different job, yet you told these gentlemen that it was Jaehyun...why?"

I glance at y/n and then at Namjoon, her voice sounded different than before. It was strong and serious, not that annoying playful I'm going to kill you and enjoy it voice. She sounded vulnerable almost. I lock eyes with Namjoon and he sighs, he looks nervous which is something I've never seen before.

"I didn't want you guys to know the truth...I didn't want you all to look at me differently so I lied to you all. I'm sorry, I should have just trusted you guys with the truth but I knew if you found out...You'd never look at me the same"
I felt my stomach drop, for some reason I just had a bad feeling and I almost expected his next words.

"I killed Daehyung, I didn't mean to honestly. We had been drinking and that led to fighting...he was talking about Manse and how I shouldn't trust him anymore. I wasn't sure why but it made me angry that he would talk about his own brother like that but he said Manse had been making deals behind my back and sleeping with Cora...I don't remember much else other than swinging at him. He fought back but everything after is fuzzy. I woke up a few hours later and Daehyung was dead"