6. Hoseok

Chapter 6

Hoseok's pov

"I can't believe you just told them that"

I felt furious with y/n, how can she trust these guys we didn't know them all that well, aside from Namjoon and he wasn't exactly a good guy. Y/n sighs and runs her fingers through her hair, she looked so tired and drained. Yet her beauty still shown through, she strips off her shirt and glances over at me before turning away from me and unclasping her bra.

My fingers twitch wanting to touch her again like I did so long ago, when she doesn't move I take a few steps forward. "I know I shouldn't have told them but it just slipped out and I don't think we'll get our answers without them" I sigh again as my fingertips slowly brush against the small of her back, her skin felt so warm and soft to the touch.

"I just want you to be careful"

I breath letting my fingertips gently slide up her back now, tiny goosebumps form as my hand trails upward and then slowly going back down. She takes a deep breath as I lean down and let my lips kiss her shoulder blade, I can easily see her bare breasts from my height. I'm a bit surprised when she tilts her head to the side allowing me more access to her neck now, it was a first for us in a long time. She usually always pushes me away but not tonight and I was going to take full advantage of that.

I slowly kiss along her shoulder until I reach her neck, I lightly bite and she softly moans letting her head fall back further against my chest. My hands gently graze her sides creating another wave of goosebumps before I grab at her plump breasts, another soft groan as I continue to kiss and suck on her neck making sure to leave my mark.

"Does that feel good baby girl?"

I mumble against the shell of her ear, she nods as my right hand slides down and slips into her jeans. My fingers are quick to slide into her panties and slide down her wet slit "Hoseok" she breaths turning her head towards me now, she was so beautiful like this. Letting our lips find one another I kiss her with a bit of force making her moan into my mouth as my fingers slip inside her.

She felt so warm, her sweet nectar coats my fingers as her tight pussy sucks me in. I could feel myself throbbing against her back as I slip another finger inside her now, she pulls away from my lips and pants. Her hand now finds its way behind her and rubs my bulge making me groan and thrust against her with need.

"Fuck baby girl"

I pant needing more than this teasing session, I speed up my movements and watch as she unravels in front of me. Her soft moans fill my ears as her body jerks against me coating my fingers even more as her first orgasm breaks free. I quickly spin her around and take her lips as I pin her against the bedroom door, I press myself again her once more making her moan into my mouth.

Her fingers quickly fumble with my jeans as I slowly start to kiss down and nip at her breasts, taking her nipple into my mouth she loses her breath again and moans a bit louder. I bite it now satisfied with myself that I still knew exactly what she liked, my own fingers work with her pants and yank them down so she can step out of them.

I quickly remove my shirt as she pulls my pants down just enough for my cock to spring free, her soft hand pumps me a few times as we stare at one another. I'm the one that breaks first knowing I'll get to emotionally invested in this, unlike her who will act like it never happened tomorrow.