28. 143

Chapter 28

It was rather late when I arrived back at the apartment and not to my surprise a little someone was waiting up for me. He's shirtless, his scars, muscles and tattoos on full display for me as the moonlight softly casts over his form. He must have fallen asleep while waiting for me, he's slowly falling into the cushion of the couch when I approach. I smile as I softly touch his cheek, his eyes open abruptly making me chuckle, he blinks a few times before he reaches out and yanks me down with him.

"You okay?"

I smile as I nuzzle into his chest giving it a few soft kisses "yes, are you?" He shakes his head no as he kisses the top of my head "why not? What's going on?" He sighs as his grip tightens a little around me, making my rib ache just a bit "the girl I love is trying to leave me" my body stills but I don't think he takes notice, his words are almost slurred as he drifts back to sleep. A part of me wonders if he did that on purpose or if he just slipped up but my heart is racing as I listen to his sleepy snores.

"I love you too"

I whisper back so low I can barely hear my own voice, but I smile nonetheless because it felt good to actually say that out loud weather he heard it or not. I kiss his chest and neck a few more times just enjoy the taste of his soft skin against my lips, I bite down softly making him stir awake once more. "Let's go to bed it's cold out here" he nods though his eyes are barely open, I quickly get up and help guide him to my room. "Go lay down I'm just going to change" he yawns and stretches once more before throwing himself down on my bed and propping his hands behind his head as if I were about to give him a show.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?"

I roll my eyes as I start to remove my clothes, his eyes glued to my exposed body. "I do know" I tease making him chuckle, he sits up and licks his lips as I search for a oversized shirt to put on. "Here, mine look best on you" I smirk as he comes up behind me and opens the drawer next to mine. I had no idea he had moved some of this things in my room, i side eye him as he cheekily smiles back down at me.

"Makes it easier don't make a big deal out of it"

I cock my head to the side before turning to face him, I guess it wasn't a big deal seeing as I'd be gone soon enough. His finger tucks under my chin and makes me look up at him a second later.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

The way I have to clench my thighs at his tone...I breath through my nose and shake my head indicating I'm fine but I know he sees right through me. "You know you can talk to me" he mumbles before kissing my lips so softly it's like he's fearful he'll break me. "I fear you won't like what I have to say" I mumble, he smiles before pulling back and placing his shirt over my head. I smile as my head pokes through the shirt hole, his scent wrapping itself around me like a blanket.

"Cute"

He whispers, I put my arms through the shirt holes quickly as he takes my hand and leads me to the bed. Yawning once again, he was so cute when he was sleepy like this. We both climb into the bed, he's quick to turn off the lights and cuddle up close to me. We're both facing one another as our bodies intertwine, leaving no space between us.

"Talk to me baby girl, let me in. Even if I don't like what you have to say I want you to be able to talk to me openly"

his hushed words make my heart beat a little faster. I do want to open up and I do want to be with him even though it terrifies me I just....I don't know how to undo what I did. How do I undo this deal? Sure I had Seojoon in my pocket but he couldn't release me of my duties by himself and I had no relations to Wooshik and Peakboy. Hell I haven't even met Wooshik yet he called into the meeting I had and to be honest Peakboy wasn't the friendliest.