16. Rue

Chapter 16

Jungkooks pov

"Where could she be? She hasn't responded to anyone all day"

I hear Hoseok whisper to Seokjin, he was trying to be discreet but as usual his anger was getting the best of him so his whispers were rather loud. After this morning me and the guys went to our companies and worked for the day. None of us had been keeping up with our actual duties and it was starting to show, Namjoon even got a call from the money hungry asshole.

"I'm sure she is fine Hoseok just relax, I'll call her again" I glance over and catch Seokjin's eyes, he's trying to stay calm but I knew inside he was just as worried as the rest of us.

"What the fuck..."

When I hear that I jump up and meet the two in the kitchen "What is it?" I ask looking over Hoseok's shoulder "None of your business" he grits pushing me back, before I can move Seokjin steps between us and grabs Hoseok's phone answering the call.

"Minho? Is y/n with you"

I don't hear anything but mumbles, but when Seokjin's whole face turns white my heart starts racing. Hoseok looks panicked to and yanks the phone from Seokjin "Where is she?" he growls, the rest of the boys are now standing around us looking just as panicked. It was odd, we hadn't been working with these people for long but we had all grown some kind of attachment to them, especially y/n.

"What did he say?"

Seokjin growls back, the shock long gone and only anger fueling him now. Hoseok throws his phone before he yanks Seokjin with him "We have to leave now, Jihyo has y/n" I instantly feel sick, how? How did she get caught? y/n was always a step ahead and new what she was doing.

If Jihyo has her that means she's far more dangerous than I had anticipated, I had only met her once when we were younger and I couldn't even imagine that sweet innocent girl doing something like this. She was a year younger than Jaehyun and had gotten close with Hana, though she also helped push Hana away from me and my father. Maybe she was always evil?

"Where are they?"

I ask as we all split into two different cars, Hoseok seems more panicked than anything he can't even open the damn car door. Seokjin notices and slaps the shit out of him making us all stop in our tracks. I'm expecting a fight but to all our surprise Hoseok nods and thanks the man, a wave of sorrow flashes through his eyes a second later and for once I felt sorry for the guy.

"She's fine"

We all turn towards yoongi hyungs voice now but he's only looking at Hoseok "You know how strong y/n is, she wouldn't have let this happen without a purpose. But right now we need to pull together and get her out of there so take a deep breath and let's get a game plan going. We can't waste more time"

Everyone nods including Hoseok and Seokjin, I can see that they are grateful for my hyungs words because they seem to pull it together a second later. "You're right, thank you yoongi" Hoseok mumbles as Seokjin pops open the truck, he removes the false top and reveals his weapons of choice. "Minho calling threw me off, y/n must have went to him to find Jihyo. But something felt off when he was talking to me...he has to be in on this." I grab the gun seokjin hands me and tuck it behind my back as Yoongi and Namjoon load our car up with the rest of the weapons.