15. Minho

Chapter 15

Jungkook's pov

The next morning I woke up rather early, y/n was still sound asleep next to me. I smile at her peaceful face as I tuck the blankets around her a bit more. As much as I wanted to stay and possibly have another round with her I force myself to get up and leave. I quickly get dressed and slip out of the bedroom and make my way to the kitchen. I sigh before running my fingers through my hair, as much as I enjoyed last night it was exactly what I feared.

I had felt something.

It wasn't just lust with y/n...I had somehow grown feelings for her in the middle of all this chaos. I glance up when I see Namjoon doing his best to sneak out of Seokjin's room, I raise a brow as he turns and faces me. His whole face drops and turns white as our eyes meet, he looks panicked as I stand there arms crossed looking over at him.

"Looks like I'm not the only sneaky bastard"

I smirk, the worried expression changes instantly to relief as he awkwardly scratches his neck and makes his way over to me "I can explain" I chuckle as I turn to make some coffee "No need to hyung, as long as you're happy and know what you're doing I'm cool with it and I'm pretty sure the rest of the guys would be cool with it as well. So no need to hide, remember we're a family" he sighs as he leans against the island counter "thanks kook, I just...I don't know I've known him for a long time and for whatever reason we just click..." I smile as I turn towards him once again

"As long as he treats you right, if not ill have to rough him up a bit"

We both laugh as the coffee begins to brew "So...you and y/n I'm assuming" I chuckle as I look down at my feet "Uh yeah...I'm in a bit of trouble hyung" I look up at him and he's already smiling wide, his stupid cute dimples showing "Yeah you are, anyone with eyes could see it. All but apparently you and her. Why else would Hoseok feel so threatened by you"

I chuckle now and nod my head "I know but...I don't want to feel that way for her. Its bad news and I should be single and focus on getting us out of this mess but it seems like we just keep getting further and further into this war" I sigh before hopping up on the counter. Namjoon dose the same as we sit across from one another.

"It will all work out Jungkookie, seems like y/n always has things planned out. I'm sure she will get us out of this mess soon and then we can go back to our normal lives."

"Normal? Hyung you don't exactly run your business the legit way either, if we want normal we're going to have to change things"

He nods knowing I'm right, for the most part Namjoon was a good guy and always did the right thing but who he started his business with is why we have problems. He made a deal with the wrong man and had to do whatever he said until Namjoon's debt was paid off. But it doesn't seem like he is any closer to paying that debt off, whatever money Namjoon seems to make this guy seems to just take. Don't get me wrong we all lived rather comfortably but it would be nice to be free of this guy and actually earn what we make for a change and not have to kill or be killed every other day.

"I'm surprised you two assholes are awake"

We both turn and see Jimin and Yoongi coming our way "You both were so loud last night, have you no shame? Your dad was sleeping under the same roof as you" Jimin says slapping my leg. I only blush not really knowing what to say, I was hoping no one would bring up last nights activities but clearly I was wrong. "What are you talking about? That was all Jungkook I was sound asleep last night" Namjoon mumbles.