7. Jimin

Chapter 7

Jungkooks pov

"So what is it that we need to get? And where are we?"

I had to ask, no one else was saying anything and we were following this stranger into god knows what. Hoseok only glares, he really hated my guts and I think I know why. I find it amusing honestly, y/n was attractive no doubt but I wasn't into her like that...or at least I don't think I am. She made me feel all mixed up whenever I was around her, I've never felt like this with any woman honestly.

But it was fun to flirt a little and get a rise out of this asshole, they came crashing into our world not the other way around. I'm sure he could have easily made y/n turn down this job so I see no harm in any of what I was doing. "Are you going to tell us anything? I'd like to know what we are getting into as well" Namjoon mumbles as the car comes to a halt.

"We're at Jaehyun's house, he has a few things y/n wants."

"This isn't his house he lives in the city, I don't know where the fuck we are but this isn't his house"

Taehyung mumbles looking around out the window. "The city house is just a place of business, this is where he keeps the things that mean most to him and yes that includes Cora. So heads up if you see her" All eyes go to Namjoon now, his jaw is hard but he doesn't say anything else just nods. Honestly I wasn't sure what that relationship was all about, he liked Cora but I never thought it was anything serious but then again I never paid attention. "How did you guys find this place?" Yoongi asks as we get out of the car, Hoseok goes straight to the trunk and pops it open displaying an array of firearms.

"He's fond of y/n, so he trusts her I guess"

I arch my brow and look at the boys they all seem a bit hesitant as Hoseok starts to hand out the guns. "We won't have to use these right?" I mumble tucking the handgun he gave me behind my back. "Don't worry princess I'm sure one of your hyungs will babysit you" I glare and step to the man and surprisingly he doesn't back down even though I'm taller than him slightly

"Let's not start"

Namjoon says pushing me back and giving Hoseok an apologetic look. I mean it may be true I've never killed anyone but I've shot plenty. I didn't want to kill anyone, wounding them was fine as long as I knew I didn't effect their life or loved ones too much.

"Look why don't you three stay put and you two can come with me, it should be an easy in and out job I know where everything is. Just need someone to cover for me"

Hoseok points to me Taehyung and Jimin to stay and tells Namjoon and Yoongi to follow him. "We can handle it we don't have to stay behind" Taehyung says wanting to be in the action.
Hoseok looks at his phone and taps a few times before the security screens start to show, I didn't want to be but I was impressed. He did that faster than Jimin and he was our ace.

"Fuck" he mumbles "What is it?" Yoongi asks getting closer to the man and looking at his phone as does Namjoon. "Just a minor hiccup, these assholes weren't supposed to be here today, okay you two are with us and you can be the getaway car" I glare over at him as a few of the boys chuckle knowing this is a shit job. I was more capable than this crap.

"Fuck you Hoseok"

This only makes him smirk even more as they all take off towards the house, I fucking hated this guy. But nonetheless I stay put and watch as they all disappear towards the back of the house, regardless they were my family so I had to do my part. But maybe I could leave Hoseok somehow.