26. Haewon

Chapter 26

Seokjin's pov

"I have something to confess"

I look up at Namjoon and arch my brow, it had been a few days now sense the meeting happened. I couldn't help but feel like something was off, the knowing looks Seojoon was giving y/n that night just didn't sit right with me. They were hiding something and I had a hunch on what that might be but I didn't dare speak it. Because I didn't want it to be true, but knowing how desperate y/n has been lately for our safety I wouldn't put the idea past her.

"Are you going to confess or are you just going to nervously bite your lip and look at me all wide eyed? You know how much that turns me on Namjoon"

His cheeks flush pink as my eyes go back to the screen, doing my best to hide my grin from him. "Sorry babe I um-" I look up at him and he looks slightly panicked by his own words. We haven't really discussed whatever this is but we do fuck every chance we get. To be honest I wouldn't mind being with him exclusively but I didn't want to be the one to make that first move.

"Sorry I didn't mean that...well I mean I did only if you liked it or like wanted that or this to be a thing I-"

I chuckle making him stop completely, I get to my feet and make my way over to the clumsy fumbling man and pull his waist into my own "I like it but only if that's what you want Namjoon" he softly chuckles before yanking my own waist towards his, leaving no room for either of us.

"Good because I want to be yours and be able to call you babe or kiss you when I want"

I smile before leaning in and kissing the muscular man, I'm not going to lie it felt good to hear him admit those things to me. His hand slips lower and grabs my ass as he deepens our kiss, I can feel my pants getting tighter almost instantly it was rare when Namjoon would take the lead but I enjoyed every second of it when he did.

He groans as I start to palm his own tight pants, I could feel him straining beneath the fabric. "Fuck babe" he pants pulling away from me i furrow my brows as he takes a few deep breaths "As much as I want to bend you over that desk right now I have to tell you something" I tsk rather annoyed as I lean against my desk and nod at him to continue.

"I know you guys have been doing your research and haven't found much on either guy but I came across something the other day that rang a bell. I think I knew Hyun-Woo but when I knew him it wasn't exactly a him or I don't think it was"

I take a deep breath trying not to be more irritated than I already am because it Namjoon knew him or her that more than likely meant they had a thing at one point in time. And I don't like sharing my man. "It was a long time ago babe don't look at me like that"

"Do you ever keep your dick to yourself?"

He frowns and walks over to me, letting his hands roam up my thighs. I'm still hard as fuck and him being so submissive is only making it worse. "From now on my dick is only yours babe so let me make it up to you before we go talk with the others" I glare down at him as he slowly unzips my pants, he licks his hungry lips as his hand gently pulls my stiff cock out.

"I'll make you feel good daddy"

I have to breath through my nose in order not to just cave into him, the word was triggering and watching his swollen lips wrap themselves around the head of my dick almost made me lose it entirely.