Gone and Two Faced

Ello, my lovely Harry Potter nerds!!!! Ok, so this book is almost to the end sadly for you! I do not think I will be making a series, but if you want a second book, I have to make it the Deathly Hallows. I have a lot of other books I have to finish up so I really need your opinion down below.

    I pace frantically think and thinking. How can this be possible, Voldemorts so close! Voldemort is using Snape to get to the stone.

      "The stone's in danger!" Hermione gasps to herself.

      "Look, let's go see Hagrid, maybe he can help." I suggest. Ron, Harry, and Hermione all nod and we head out of Gryffindor common room.

      We walk through the halls and go toward the forbidden forest. We see Hagrid sitting down on the stairs of his hut playing his flute. Suddenly memories of what Hagrid said to us about where he got Norbert from comes rushing through my mind. 

        "How could I not see this before!" I gasp.

       "What?" Harry asks confused.

       "Who would just have a dragon sitting around, the guy who gave Hagrid the dragon was Snape!" I explain.

       We rush toward Hagrid and he stops playing to greet us.

       "Hagrid who gave that Norbert and what did he look like?" I ask a bit to quickly to seem normal.

      "Like I said before, I don't know who he was, he was wearing a cloak I couldn't see his face."

       "Did you tell him anything about the animals you've had?" I question.

      "Yes, I told him 'bout Fluffy, he's a giant three headed dog, after that how can't I take care of a dragon. I told him about how you can tell him how to calm down and sleep by just playing some soft music."

      "Come on, we have to go!" I shout to Ron, Hermione, and Harry.

     They follow behind me as we race down the halls. I head into Professor Mcgonagalll office in a flash and see her just writing.

      "We have to speak to Professor Dumbledore immediately!" Hermione pleads.

     "Sorry, Professor Dumbledore isn't here, but I can take matters into my own hand." She tells us.

     "It's about the Sorcerers Stone, someones trying to steal it!" I explain frantically. Her eyes widen from what we've told her.

     "How did you know- never mind that return to your dorms quietly." She commands.

    We walk out of her office slowly. We have no other choice, we have to do it ourselves.

    "What do we do know?" Ron moans.

    "We go to get the stone tonight." I tell them."We have to before Snape get's to it."

     "What are four Gryffindors doing inside on such a good day like this." We all freeze to the sound of Snape's voice.

     "We, um, we-" Hermione rambles.

     "Be careful someone might think you're up to something." He says while looking at me.

     "We're not up to anything Professor, we are going to go back outside if you don't mind." I tell him while walking back outside with Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

      "Snape's obviously up to something." Hermione grumbles.

     "And we're going to stop him." I cheer.