Full of Lies

I walk out of the common room into the cold halls of the castle. I sigh as I notice no ones awake yet. I've been annoyed lately with myself. Me and George keep fighting and I don't like it that way. I don't wan't to seem weak by saying sorry to him.

    It's the weekend of the first week of school and it's been horrible. All the Professors are giving out Snape's usual, while Snape gives out more homework then even possible. Me and Hermione budded up to do our homework together just to get it all done. Hermione was even up until midnight finishing her homework with me.

    I've come to the conclusion that Snape's trying to kill me but I don't know what for. Harry and I went and walked to Hagrid a few days ago and he really didn't believe us. The really bad part is Snape threatening Quirrle for the stone! I heard he's going to go and get it soon which is only making matters worse for me.

    Yesterday, something rather weird happened. It's a really long story so it might take a while.

     I woke up to the sun shining in my face. It was a warm day, good for a walk by the Quidditch pitch. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I walked around for awhile. Hermione was walking to me about 'Quidditch by the Years'.

      "Did you like it?" She asked concerned.

     "Of course, it's really interesting!" I said with a smile.

    "Miss. Lupin." I turned to see Snape limping toward us. Harry and Ron glared at him with hate. Why was he limping?

    "Yes, Professor Snape?" I asked dully.

    "You know library books are not permitted out of school!" He growled and snatched the book away from me. He limped away.

   "He just made up the rule!" Hermione hissed."

   "I know, I'll see if I can get it back later." I muttered. After while I walked to the teachers lounge. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I could hear talking so I opened the door. I looked inside and saw Snape holding out his leg to Flich.

   "It's hard to watch all three heads at the same time!" Snape growled.

   I watched in horror. This really did mean Snape was trying to get the stone! This is horrible!

   "MISS. LUPIN, GET OUT!" He yelled. I ran away from the door as fast as I could. I did want to get detention. What was I going to do?

  Hours later came midnight. I lied in my bed bored. I sat up and grabbed the invisibility cloak from under my bed. I smiled and flung it over me. I walked out of the common room and searched the castle. I was bored out of my mind.

   I walked for awhile and then I hears Flitch. "I can hear you, come out where ever you are!" He yelled. I was speechless and then noticed I was invisible. I walked faster and came to a door. It was locked and I panicked. I took out my wand and pointed it at the door.

   "Alohomora!" I hissed. The door became unlocked and I sung the door open and quietly closed it. I heard Flich cursing under his breath and he finally was gone. I turned around and noticed I was in a old unused class room. I walked around it and came up to a mirror. I passed for a moment and walked up to it.

   I looked back at my reflection, then it changed. A man with Black slick hair was behind me. A women also was nexted to me, she had Red hair and green eyes. I turned around and no one was there. Then Harry appeared nexted to me.

    What was this? As I looked at them tears came in my eyes. I new what this meant, Remus Lupin isn't my father James and Lily Pottter are my real parents. I begin to sob. How did this happen, I thought I was his daughter! Why would he lie to me like this?

    Harry was taken away and put with the Dursleys, why was I not put there like Harry? When I came to this school was It really shock I felt when I saw Harry? There was something about him that made me care for him, I don't understand.

     I'm Harry Potter's sister, how could my father keep this from me so long?

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       You see that twist there? I wrote this whoel thing for you guys! Sorry I haven't posted =( I seriously didn't think it had been a mounth sence I posted! Anway thank you guys so mcuh for being such great fans!