Morning Day

Malfoy couldn't believe I was still at Hogwarts, or even Harry for that matter.  Harry still couldn't believe that we didn't get detention or for me, get kicked out of Hogwarts. Before we went to bed that night we talked about what we saw, well what some of us saw. 

   When we hid in the closet we didn't know what was behind it so that was a bad thing.  There was a three headed dog, it was easy to see.  Hermione kept telling us she saw a trapped door under the dog, I believed her because I saw it too. Hermione showed no interest in finding what was under the dog. But I want to, I just have this feeling that I know.

    It  was Halloween anyway, I didn't want to think about that night, that was days ago. Me, Fred, and George pulled some pranks and even had a few laughs (more the a few really) it was quite fun. But now I was sitting at the Gryffindor table eating breakfest with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Owls were just arriving. 

   My owl Skye (I'm sorry if I wrote a different name, I think I haven't named the owl yet) flew up to be and dropped a large package on the table. I smiled and Skye started to eat some of my toast.

  "What is it?", Harry asked. I saw there was a note on top of it. I opened the note and started to read.

     DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE. It contains your new Nimbus Two Thousand, but I don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or they'll all want one. Oliver Wood will meet you tonight on the Quidditch field for your first training session. 

        Professor M. Mcgonagall

      I handed the note to Harry who read it and smiled. It confused me that she said "First training session, I think it was because out last one didn't go so well. 

   "I'm going to go open it, who wants to come?", I asked.

   "I do.", Ron and Harry said and we walked to the common room. On the way there we crashed into Malfoy and his two idiots Crabb and Goyle. Malfoy grabbed the package from me and felt around it.

   "That's a broomstick," He said throwing it back at me. "You'll be in for it this time, Lupin, First Years aren't allowed them."

    Ron couldn't resist it.

   "It's not any old broomstick," He said, "It's a Nimbus Two Thousand. What did you say you have at home, Malfoy, a Comet Two Sixty?" Ron grinned at me.  "Comts look flashy, but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus."

   "What would you know it, Weasley, you couldn't afford half the hangle," Malfoy snapped at Ron. "I suppose you and your brothers have to save up twig by twing."

   Before Ron or Harry could answer, Professor Flitwick appeared at Mafloy's elbow.

  "Not arguing, I hope boys?", He squeaked.

   "Lupin's been sent a broomstick, Professor," Malfoy said.

   "Yes, yes, that's right," Professor Flitwick said, beaming at me.

   "Professor McGonagall told me all about the special circumstances, Potter. And what model is it?"

   "A Nimbus Two Thousand, sir.", I said with a smile. Malfoy just got told. "And it's a real thanks to Malfoy here that I've got it," I added just to make Malfoy mad. 

     Me, Harry, and Ron walked to the Gryffindor common room and once out of ear shot started cracking up laughing.

  "Well, It's true," I chortled as we reached the top of the marble staircase. "If he hadn't stolen Neville's Rememberall I wouldn't be on the team...."'

   'Well, let's get up stairs and get to class, I heard were learning today!",  Ron said ever so stupidly.

   ___________________________________________________________________________

    I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!! Over winter break, Hermione sent me this muggle book Vampire diaries and I can't stop reading it :(  I lovvvvvvee KATHERINE!!!!! She's my fav person! Any way, I'm sorry it's short :(  Oh yea, If you post a comment about my spelling or vocab I  DON'T GIVE A DANM! SO GET A LIFE! This is my story so go bug about yours (Oh yea, I need someone to go back and fix my errors. Anyone up for the job?)