Look in the Mirror

• Dedicated to To all my great fans <3

      Ello Friends. I'm afraid that this is the last chapter of Lupin's Unknown Daughter. I think I'm going to do a series! I want your opinions down below, so please tell me. I'm so sorry for the long wait, I don't think I'll ever be able to stay on track. I think now I might have more time for writing, I'm free from Quidditch you could say, for awhile. So tell me what you think and here you go :)

          I open the door slowly and walk down the stairs while keeping my eyes on what doesn't seem to be Snape. Everything is different from Snape, I can immediately tell that it's Quirrell.

          "Emily, I was hopping you would come!" Quirrell laughs making me shiver.

          "It can't be you." I whisper more to myself then him.

          "Yes, it does seem hard to believe," He pauses for a second to smile evily at me. "Doesn't it?"

           "But you-" He cuts my off with a horrendous laugh.

            "Of course, who would expect P-p-professor Q-quirrell?" He mimics.

            "Snape try to kill me that day, at the Quidditch game!" I shout expecting Snape to come out at any moment.

           "No you dumb girl, I tried to kill you," He snaps having anger written across his face. "And trust me, if Snape's cloak won't have caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have seceded! Even with him muttering his little counter curse!"

            "Snape tried to save me?" I gasp.

            "I know it seems odd, especially after Halloween." Quirrell says with a smirk.

            "So you let the troll in!" I gasp seeing how everything comes together.

         "Smart girl, yes...," He trailed off but never letting his eyes break contact with me. "Snape of course wasn't fooled. While everyone went to the dungeon he went to the third floor to head me off! He of course never trusted me again. He never left me alone, because he doesn't understand."

             Suddenly my head begins to hurt and I place my hand on head in pain. I see Quirrell turn around to the mirror just staring into it.

                "So what does this mirror do," He whispers. "I see what I  desire, myself holding the stone, but how do I get it." He growls to himself.

                "Use the girl!" A voice screeches making me jump.

               "Come here Lupin, now!" He screams at me.

               I stand there for a moment before walking forward. I can't just run away, but how do I get the stone?

               "Tell me, what do you see?" Quirrell whispers demanding.

              I look in the mirror frightened, but then become confused by what I see. I see myself holding the stone and sliding it into my pocket, and then I wink. I slowly brush my hand against my pocket to feel the stone!

              "What is it, what do you see?" Quirrell shouts at me.

             "I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore, I've won the house cup." I mumble still looking into the mirror.

             "She lies!" The voice screeches.

           "Tell the truth, what do you see?" He screams at me and forces me to look at him by grabbing my slapping me across the face.