School or Love

I walked to the Great Hall to go eat dinner, So far I've learned allot. One, Snape is very mean, Two, school is Way to easy. I became more closer to Harry each day, I began to like him more and more too. I smiled at how he hated Snape so much during our first class.

    I walked into the Great Hall and sat down next to Hermione. She smiled at me and went back to read her book.

    "Have you seen Harry?", I asked her.

    "Harry Potter? No I haven't.", She said.

    "He might show up soon then.", I said and watched as Dumbledore stood up.

    "I think it's been a nice few first days, I think you have all learned something. We have a well prepared feast for you, and now you may eat.", Dumbledore said.

   I began to put food on my plate and ate. I loved how good the food was here I was still hoping Harry would turn up. I watched the door for awhile and guessed he wasn't coming. I went back to eating and Hermione did too. I guess she was doing the same as me, we were both worried about Harry and Ron. 

    I waited awhile and the the door opened I saw Harry and Ron run in. The ran up to me and Hermione and sat down.

   "What happend to you guys?", i asked.

   "We got lost.",  Harry breathed.

   "Again, you both need a map.", Hermione said. Harry and Ron were about to grab food but it left and dessert appeared.

   "Well, I guess that's better.", Ron said and grabbed some pudding. I rolled my eyes and grabbed some ice cream. It was a Good meal and I saw that Draco Malfoy was looking at me. I blushed, Draco was cute but he was a Slytherin, that's bad right?

    I sat there was tried not to look back at Draco, he still stared at me my face became a red shade and Hermione saw and laughed.

   "Do you like Malfoy?", She asked.

   "No, I don't he's a Slytherin.", I said and looked away.

   "Student's, you have had a good feast and now you must go to sleep. Now off to bed.", Dumbedlore said and I got up and left. Hermione was at my side.

   "Are you sure you don't like Malfoy?", She said with a smile.

   "No, i don't like him/", I said.

   "I saw you blush when he looked at you!", Hermione siad.

   "Well, maybe a little.", i said with a smile.

   "Don't worry I won't tell.", She said and we walked up to the fat lady.

   "minykins.",We both said and she opend to the common room.