Letters and Stolen

Thank you guys for all your support! It's a great thing to know you can have great fans like you guys! Love ya!

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I sat next to Hermione in potions. We've been trying to come up with something to about Malfoy. He's been leaving me in distress since the beginning of the year! We had Ron send off a letter to his brother, the dragon guy. We're worried it may have been taken away from air currents from the owl. It's been awhile since Ron sent it. 

     I can't count how many nights I've been up ready for one of the teachers it question me about Norbert. To me, Norbert's actually really cute. He's a baby dragon, when he bit Ron it probably meant he liked him. Or he look good and he was hungry. Either way, Norbert's pretty cute.

      I was snapped out of my thinking when someone glowered down at me. I could figure out who it is pretty fast because it has a big nose and needs to wash his or her's hair, who really knows what Snape is?

     "Miss. Lupin, can you answer question 3 in you text book? Or is it too much for your brain to process?" Snape sneared at his commet.

     "It may be hard for you, but I really think it's going to take a ginormous problem to get me confused, you know something that's long and confusing." I heard laughs come from the Gryfinndor's.

      "Who do you-" I cut him off with the answer.

      "The wolf would die if he came across this potion, it would be to much for it to bear," I went on. "If it were almost done with it's transformation then it could only cause sensual damage to the wolf figure, not the human figure." I waited for Snape to speak.

       "What would happen if it were in the humans blood stream and it turned?" He asked.

      "Well professor, when the werewolf, or were man you could say, turns only a bit would be in the blood stream, but it's still enough to kill it." I watch him with a proud look on my face.

      "Then if the werewolf were to take a potion that could make it less painful to transform it really would work." Snape asked.

      "Is it  human or werewolf when it takes it?" I asked.

     "Explain both." He spits.

       "It if were human,yes, it would work, but not as much as it would work if it was taken a few seconds before the transformation." I leaned back in my chair for more.

        "So, it would work either way?" He asked smiling. I knew he was trying to trick me.

      "It all matters with timing, say if the were-man was to take a few weeks before transformation then it wouldn't work. If it were to take it after the tans-formation there would be no point unless it were to let the were-man have control of it's self." Hermione smiles and Snape turns away.

     "If it were to work at both times you said it wouldn't what would what mean?" He asked.

     "Either, him or her had a very slow blood stream, or the potion is very powerful." I say. I was wondering why he kept asking these questions. They were just a look ahead in a few years anyway.

       "Right, one question, how do you know all these questions so well?" He asked. He had a very big smile on hi s face. I was guessing I went pale because he seemed even more glad. I've never seen him smile before, this must be a rare moment.

     "My father think I'm more advance so I got some books that take me farther in the years ahead." I say.

     "But how did you have such information from just a look ahead book." He asked.

     "I have a interest in out of the ordinary creatures." I confirmed.

      "If you could, please tell the class which book this-" He was cut off by Professor Dumbledore coming into the class room.

      "Professor Snape, would you so kindly let me take Miss Lupin?" Dumbledore askes softly.

     "Of course." He says dully. I stand up and grab my bag and books and walked after Dumbledore.

     "Thank you." I say once were both far enough so no one would hear.

     "What for." He says smugly. I smile and we come to a stop at the Gryffindor entrance way.

      "Huggleberry." I say and we walk in.

      "I want you to stay in here until dinner, I don't want any trouble right now." Dumbledore says and walks out of the common room. I sigh and throw myself on the couch.

       "OW!" Someone screams from benithe the couch.

       "Oh Merline, I didn't know anyone was under there!"I say standing up. Who ever it was was completely under the couch cushions. Once they slip out I notice it's George.

        "Why'd you fall on me Love?" George says confused.

       "Really, you seriously think I would just know you were under there." I say annoyed.

         "You have a point, why ya in here?" He says sitting back on the couch. I sit down next to him and sigh.

          "Me and Snape kinda had a fonning out during our lesson." I say.

         "So Dumbledore set you in here?" George asks confused.

         "I guess so." I mutter and lean back into the couch. Time passed by and me and George have a few laughs about how stupid all the teachers are being giving us so much homework. Soon it came dinner time so we went down to the great hall.

         "Emily, where have ya been?" Ron says as I sit down next to him.

         "Common room." I reply bored.

         "Why'd ya- never mind I got the letter back from Charley!" Ron says searching threw his bag. A few seconds later his face is pale white.

        "What?" I ask confused as Harry seems to already know what happened.

        "I gave my notes to Malfoy, the letter was in there." Ron says.

        "RON!" Hermione yells in anger. 

         "What do we do now?" Harry asks looking at me pleading for an answer.

         "Ron, when did you give him the notes?" I ask rubbing my temples.

        "When I was still in the hospital, not too long ago." Ron says hopeful.

        "There's a chance he didn't see it, but there's a big chance that he did." I say as Ron curses under his breath.

        "Good goin Ron." Harry says.