The Troll Fight

What's up my little bitty voldy moldys!!!! This chapter will be........ long, you could say. If you have read my first book I ever wrote, another Harry Potter fanfic, then you'll know I dated Oliver. I don't have any feeling's still for Oliver, I just thought there should be someone else other then George to date Emily. ~ Amy Riddle

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practised!" Squeaked Professor Flitwick, sitting on his tall pile of books as usual. "Swish and flick, remember swish and flick. And saying the magic word properly is important too, never forget Wizard's Baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f' and found himself on the floor with a  buffalo on his chest."

    I looked over at Ron to see how he was doing compared to me and Harry, while Harry but out Semus's fire.  "Wingardium Leviosa!" he shouted, waving his arms like a maniac.

  "Your saying it wrong," I heard Hermione snap. "It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the "gar" nice and long."

   "You do it then is your so cleaver," Ron snarled. I rolled my eyes at Ron's stupidity, Hermione already knew how to do it. Then Hermione rolled up her sleeves and flicked her wand and said,"Wingardium Leviosa!" Their feather rose off the desk and hovered about four feet above everyone.

   "Oh well done!", Professor Flitwick cried.

     After classes Ron was very pissed off. It was quiet funny, he went on about how she was just showing off.

   "It's no wounder no one can stand her," Ron hissed. "She's a nightmare!", Someone then pushed passed me and Harry, I saw who it was, Hermione.

  "She heard you Ron", I yelled. "Just great, now how do you think she feels!"

  "Maybe she noticed she has no friends", Ron said.

  "Ron, I'm her friend. You would know that if you weren't so hard headed!"

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "That's hardly fair!", I laughed as Oliver tickled me. We were talking about who's better at Quidditch. He said he was, I disagreed.

  "It's fair to me", He kissed me on the cheek. I saw George glare at us and whisper something to George.

  "I'll be right back, I just want to tell Fred something", I walked over to Fred and George. George didn't look at me but Fred look up.

  "Hey Emily", Fred said. He didn't seem very happy.

  "Hey, what's up with you guys?" George turned around and glared at me.

  "Nothing, now get out of here!" I was shocked he ever said it that way. I felt a pain in my gut. 

  "George...."

   "Get the hell away from us, Emily! You filthy little half blood!", He growled. How did he even know I was half blood? I wanted to cry but I didn't and I just walked away. I sat back next to Oliver and he had a questioning look on his face.

   "What happened, George looks pissed," I shook my head. I really didn't even know "I really don't know." I said to Oliver. Quirrle came sprinting in a minuet later like a weirdo.

  "Trolls in the dungeons! Thought you should know", He then fell to the floor. People began to scream and it took three fireworks from Dumbledore's wand to get everyone to shut up.