"i want to breathe life into you, with my own hands."

Why can't he have her by himself?

Others can't do it.

Only he can.

Hanako is selfish and he's aware of it. But he doesn't care. He didn't care about everything except for her, so why would he care if he's selfish? She's the only one who can open his heart, the one who he wanted to live longer more than a hundred years. People summoned him for the past 50 years and he didn't care that all of them died, she's the one who he cared about.

He became attached to her to the point he wishes to see her all the time, Hanako wanted to have her.

He has to have her.

Yashiro Nene, the love of his life. The person whom he wanted to kill and keep her spirit with him, the person who he wanted to protect what danger that comes in. The girl who made him realize that death is horrible.

One thing he has an issue with her is that she's weak for hot guys.

Wouldn't it be better for her to have eyes only for him? He could provide her with anything. She wants love? Oh he could do more than that(that's fr freaky hanako). She wants a proper confession? He'll have all the Supernatural planned for it perfectly. With her by his side, he feels as though he's really alive.

.

I want to gobble you up.

I want to crush you in my arms.

I wanna kiss you all day.

I wanna say 'I love you' until my throat burns.

I wanna do everything with you.

I wanna trap you so you can't get away.

Sometimes I wanna gouge out your eyes so you won't be able to see other guys.

Why pick those... imbeciles when you only can have me?

I want to have you to myself.

"..nako-kun! You there?"

Hanako snapped out if his Dreamland as he was brought back to reality by none other than his assistant. The moment he landed his eyes on her, explicit thoughts erupted his mind, but he remained calm.

Hanako put on a smile. "Yes, Yashiro? You need something?"

Nene only nodded, she held up the bucket full of dirty water to show it to him. "Do you mind if I throw this out and refill a new one? It'll only be a few minutes."

Hanako widened his amber eyes as he watched Nene walking away towards the door, he subconsciously reached out to her and grab both of her shoulders. "No! You can't!"

Nene flinch at his sudden raise of voice, and Hanako realized his mistake. He had been to protected of her that he's scared that once she stepped outside his boundary, she might get hurt.

"Uh... I shall accompany you!"

.

This is bad.

Massively bad.

Oh god.

He's gonna throw up. He can't.

What had he done.

"Hanako-kun!"

Her past cries that tried to snap him out of his crazed state plagued in his mind. He fell down to his knees, the bloody knife clanking onto the bathroom-tiled floor.

He cried and cried pathetically.

Wishing to bring her back.

But it was also partly her fault. He mentally begged her not to talk to other guys, or else he would kill her. And yet, she disobeyed that one, simple rule.

What an idiotic girl.

Looking upon Nene's spirit that glows blurry white, it stayed over its corpse. He only frowned, but deep inside he felt excited.

Well, atleast her soul is forever with him.