love potion pt. 2

"Will you, Yugi Amane, take Yashiro Nene as your lawfully beloved wife?" The priest's gruffy voice vibrated through the silent church.

"I do." Amane responded with pride, trying to hold back his excited smile.

"Will you, Yashiro Nene, take Yugi Amane as your lawfully beloved husband?"

Nene smiled softly. "I do."

The priest nodded, tying the white cloth together with the couple's hands. "To love and to cherish, through sickness and health, will you two stay together until the end?."

"I do." They said in sync.

"You may now kiss the bride."

( IDK ANYTHING ABT WEDDINGS IM SORRY)

Amane impatiently kissed Nene on the lips, as the crowd clapped and cheered for them. Nene pulled away from the kiss, much to Amane's displeasure, and smiled at the crowd. Her eyes nothing but void of redness, not a single spark.

Perfect.

She's breaking.

.

Amane look at his wife, who was sitting on their bed. He smiled and walked over to her, kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Are you tired? You should rest more." He hands her a glass of water, which Nene took it hesitantly and gripped the glass. Instead of chugging it down, she threw it towards the wall, its contents now all across the floor.

Amane looked at the broken pieces and sighed, placing a hand on her shoulder, he ignored her flinching as his lips got close to her ear.

"You should drink it, my dear wife. After all, you wouldn't love me anymore." Standing straight, he walked towards the door, leaving it open. "I'll be in the kitchen, call if you need me."

( the thing is, amane said that in love potion pt. 1, the potion would let nene permanently love him right? well, amane was wrong but actually it needs to be drank everyday. some days she'd obey since the potion wouldn't wear off, some he'd force her since it would wear off. the drug will lasts a day btw. where'd he get the potion you may ask? i dunno either)

Heaving a sigh, Amane took out the sachet of pink powder and rip it apart. Sprinkling it into the water, it dissolves and the powders were out of sight. Delighted with this, he excitedly grab the glass and headed towards the room Nene was in.

"Nene.~" he purred, humming along a tune that was Nene's favorite. Going into the room, he felt pissed off more than ever. Amane let out an angry grunt and place the glass on a nightstand.

The room was empty, no sign of his wife. The windows were closed and there seemed to be no hand prints on it.

He sighed, quickly kneeling down beside the bed and yanked out his wife. Nene Yelp in pain at his sudden aggressive move. Amane held her delicately, caressing her wrist and kissing it. While his other hand were on her hips.

"Why were you hiding from your husband, my dear? I'm hurt." He pouted, seemingly hurt but playing at the same time. Nene looked away, her face saddened. The husband stared at her for a moment before sighing and grabbing the glass of water.
"Drink it. You better not chuck it on the wall again. I still have to clean a mess." Looking over at the remaining glass shards, he looked back at her who seemed to stare at the water.

"I.." She started, nervous invaded her senses. "I don't want.."

Amane held the glass tightly. "Then I shall for-"

"No! No, I'm sorry. I'll.. I'll drink it." She gulped, before chugging it down. The water felt like acid burning her throat. She wanted to spit it out, but she knew there would be consequences.

Finally finishing the last contents, she coughed lightly. Not liking the taste of the water. Amane smiled, satisfied with his wife's obedience. He hugged her tightly, running his fingers through her soft, fluffy hair.

"I love you." He whispered out, his voice laced with honey and love. It felt so fake. Yet to real.

Feeling the emotion of forced love coming to her, she closed her eyes as she blushed. "I love you too." She whispered out back, which Amane smiled more and more.

"You're never leaving me."

.

kinda disappointed tbh, it's wobbly and sloppy ik but i wrote this at 2 am so give me credits here for staying up working this

just kidding i would never ask for credits, i love y'all too much to do that