fate

"The day I had fallen for you." Amane smiled sweetly, reading his journal. "Was a wonderful day for me."

You came into my life. Beautiful, kind, caring, and free. You were everything I wanted. You were my light of life.

Yashiro Nene, I will always remember your name. Such beautiful name. You were sent from the Gods above. You were made for me.

You may not know your fate. But I know. Your fate is to be intertwine with me. Forever with me. I will take care of you, I will love you.

Your kind, caring, free nature was a wonder to me. It was beautiful to see you so free.

And so, I wanted to take it away.

You're always free. Doing whatever you want, going wherever you want. I wouldn't want that.

Being free means you're not always by my side.

I wanted to cage you. I wanted to sew your mouth shut so you wouldn't be able to talk other men. I wanted to cut off your legs so you wouldn't be able to run away, like you did a few months ago. I wanted to keep you in my arms.

I know there are disadvantages about it. And deep in my heart I knew it's a wrong thing to do.

My thoughts are always full of atrocity.

And yet, they always win me over.

But I don't care. I don't care if I have to kill a hundred men for you. I don't care if you hate me.

I love you. That's why. I really love you.

I love you so much. So so much it hurts my heart. It's making me see pink. It's making me go berserk. I love you.

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

I wanna make you mine, so make me yours.

Closing the book, he grab the lamp and looked at Nene sleeping peacefully. Flowers on her hands, skin pale as snow. The casket never looked so bright.

"My love." He whispered. "I'll join you soon."

He's tired.