don't leave

this one shot is very veRy classy, like in the 1400's i say ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐

but screw my writing skills that ruined it (ง˃̶͈⚰˂̶́)ง⁼³₌₃

kingdom au ( pls don't roast tf out of me, im only making it my way ಥ_ಥ)

---

Amane Yugi, the Prince of The Wonder Kingdom. A very handsome young prince, yet so cruel and unforgiving young lad. Not giving mercy to those people who beg not to harm them.

He wanted to be King so bad, but the only way to be the King is to have a wife. Amane was so frustrated at the thought of having a wife that is always annoying him while he works. But he might get used to it.

The young lad accept to have a wife, but only he decides whose wife he choose.

The Queen and King agreed to the idea, so they sent every Princesses in the country invited in his Palace.

( think abt cinderella )

Most of the Princesses are very nosey and quite annoying. Mostly just because they only wanted to be his wife because of his looks.

But a certain Princess caught his eye.

Yashiro Nene, the Princess of The Kamome Kingdom. A young lady with beautiful eyes and features, has a very fat ankles which Amane found extremely cute. She always has a maid by her side (also a friend of hers) which her name is Akane Aoi.

But Amane could care less about the maid, he wishes to have Nene as his wife. Right now.

( amane, akane is bout to whoop ya ass if u care less abt aoi )

And what he did not know is that Nene didn't wish to be his wife, Nene only came there because her parents wanted her to. She didn't have feelings for the lad.

But it's too late now, the wedding is happening in an hour now.

"Nene-chan, I understand that you don't have feelings for Yugi-kun but I'm sure you'll eventually love him!" Aoi chirped happily while brushing the Princess's smooth hair.

"Aoi, I didn't wish for any of this. You heard the rumors about the Prince! What if he only marries me to make me suffer? What if he'll treat me badly? What if-"

"Nene-chan you're over thinking again! Yes I've heard about him but I'm sure he'll change!" Nene hoped that Aoi's words will come true.

3 weeks later..

"Nene, dear." Nene tensed up at her husband's sudden stoic voice.

"Y-yes sweetheart?" The young lady felt disgusted calling him that nickname. She wishes to end this conversation and continue reading her book.

"Where were you last night hm?" Amane asked, eyes narrowing and glaring right at her soul, she gulp and sweats starts to form on her forehead.

"I was only walking in the garden, it's nothing important actually!" She told him, wishing not to anger him.

"Are you disobeying my orders? I said not to go outside without my permission. Especially at night, you could've gotten hurt or worse, killed!" Amane shouted, placing his worksheets at his work desk.

(They were in his office btw)

Nene couldn't take this anymore.

"Look, Amane-kun. I'm sick of you controlling my life! You don't even wanna make me go outside anymore! You're being too possessive about everything! I wish I didn't marry you!" Everything went quiet after that, and Amane's bangs covered his eyes. And Nene knew, she got in trouble.

Amane then went to her, grabbing her arm and took her somewhere that she wished she didn't want to stay.

After a few minutes of struggling out of his grip, he threw her to a somewhat like dungeon.

Amane kneeled infront of her, caressing her cheek lovingly but she soon slap his hand away.

Amane glared at her and got up and lock her in.

"You shouldn't have said that. Now you have to suffer the consequences. Enjoy your stay here, dear. For about a month and you'll come crawling back to me." Amane chuckled and began to walk away from her, Nene begged and begged for him to let her out. She eventually got tired and slept on a dirty mattress and a thin blanket.

Aoi's words weren't true after all.