doppelganger

an apology chapter for whoever got disgusted by the last chap lol (prob all of u are disgusted by it)

.

"Yashiro-san.." Nene shivered slightly, his whispered words rang through her ear as his lips touched her earlobe. Breath hot and minty, his fingers laced with hers. "Can I kiss you?"

Her cheeks flushed red, her eyes widened slightly at his statement. Her lips parted, mouth agape as she's trying to form words. His pupils dilated, as hers frantically searched around the room while panicking.

"W-what are you s-saying Amane-kun? Kiss? But we've just started dating just yesterday.." She muttered the last sentence, eyes now looking at the floor as she's too nervous to look at him directly.

"I know," the male blankly stated, but also sounded impatient. "But I want one." She felt his breath fanning her lips as he drew closer to her. "Right now."

The female gulped, clutching her black stockings and closing her eyes. She was reluctant to kiss, yet she wanted her boyfriend to be satisfied with their relationship. Should she lead? Or him?

And before she knew it, she was pulled towards him as their lips met.

.

"Amane-kun?!" Nene screamed in horror, her eyes witnessed the bloody scene in the middle of the hallway of his house. She dropped her bag, shaking her head slowly as he turned to look at her.

"Yashiro-san, you.." The girl looked at the deceased corpse that Amane was sitting upon on. Her breathing started to get ragged. She took a step back. And another. Until she wanted to run.

But before she could bolt away from the horrific crime scene, she was pulled back by her arm and her body hit the floor.

"Don't run away please." His bloodied hand, that once belonged to his brother's, caressed her tear-stained cheeks. Smearing the mess over her skin.

"Why.. Why did you do this to your own brother?!" She couldn't help but ask, teary magenta eyes looked at his amber ones.

"He.. He kissed you." That statement alone made her froze. "He kissed you, Yashiro-san. I had to kill him. He betrayed me."

"What do you mean he kissed me?! No one had ever kissed me except you!" Amane narrowed his eyes.

"Yesterday, I was sick," she looked at him all confused, mostly scared. "He came to school as me, I didn't had the chance to tell you I was sick because I was bedridden all day." His felt all of his blood cells burned in rage thinking about it. "And before I knew it, he kissed you in that lonely classroom. Pretending to be me."

Nene's lip quivered, eyes darting off to somewhere else. She felt like she cheated him. "But.. He acted exactly like you.." She whispered.

"He has the ability to imitate someone's movements very perfectly, like mine. And my voice." He looked at her guilty face, sorrow immediately hit him as he furrowed his brows. "Hey, don't feel bad. You didn't cheat on me, you just didn't know."

"But you didn't have to kill him!"

"Why shouldn't I? He kissed you instead of me." He argued back. "Besides, no matter how minor it is, I always wanted him dead by the time he was born." He jabbed her by the neck, and she blacked out.

"I'm very sorry about this, Yashiro-san."

They only found Tsukasa's decaying body in the Yugi residence.