sincerely yours (the first, slightly, lemon chapter ever)

WARNGINF SLIGHT MENTION OF LEMON SJSJSA AAAAAASSSS AND MAYBE NON CONSENSUAL AKHWJWKWB IMS ROEUEURU I'M SORRYYYY

im scared

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I SCARED SJSUEJS GOSNAFM

MOSTHERFUDKCOER AHSKB#-£(_-#!23892;£#?#((2) SUE ME oh wait im not successful

WHY AM I ALIVE

GOD, I KNOW I DONT BELIEVE ON YOU, PLS FORGIVE ME

.

Your eyes shines brighter than any burning stars.

Your silky long hair looks soft to the touch.

I want to caress your face every night, I want to feel every inch of your skin.

You're my one and only love.

You're my girl.

My darling.

Sincerely, yours.

Nene bit her lip nervously as she read the letter in her hands.

Crumpling the paper, she threw it in the trash and went to lay down on her bed.

At first... When she reads the letter, she admits she was having butterflies for a while. Considering she never got an actual love letter.

But things.. Got a little way more over the limit.

Letters scattered everywhere she goes. Her front door step, the girls' locker room, her bag... even in her underwear drawer.

She slapped her cheeks, then stared at the ceiling.

Just who is this person that had been stalking her?

She cautiously look over to her open window which she immediately closed it and then the curtains. Nene then went to bed and drifted to sleep with a thought.

I don't remember opening the window..

.

"Yay! School is finally over, Nene-chan we're going to be 2nd years!" The indigo-haired female giggled at her best friend, which Nene returned the happy gesture.

"Yeah, time flies by so fast." She muttered.

Aoi went on to happily skip to her house, but stopped herself as she remembered something. "Oh, right. Nene-chan." Nene looked at her confusingly as Aoi rummage through her bag. Pulling out an envelope, Nene's breath hitched in her throat. "Someone left this to me, saying that I should give it to you. Don't worry, I didn't read it since I respect your privacy. But do tell me what it said! I bet it's a love letter~" Aoi giggled as she handed her the envelope.

Nene shakily grab the piece of envelope, not bothering to greet Aoi a goodbye as she immediately ran towards her house.

.

Your smile is breathtaking.

I want to hold your delicate, soft-looking hand and intertwine our fingers together.