caught.

WREEE

———

Run,

Was all that keeps repeating in Nene's head right now. Running through the deep and dark forest where her ex boyfriend took her when she blacked out.

She didn't know where to go— but the important thing now is that she escaped.

Nene stopped for a moment to rest. She thought she was far enough from him, she thought he would never catch her.

Or so she thought.

After a few minutes of taking a break— Nene immediately hear footsteps coming towards her. The girl tensed up, without hesitation— she dash from the opposite direction.

"Nene~ come out~" the girl flinch while running, how dare he calls her by her first name. Even though Amane isn't running, he can still catch up to her— but that didn't stop Nene from running.

After what felt like hours of running, the girl decided to rest for a while and hid behind some bushes.

She still had to steady her breathing so that she won't be noisy once he got close to Nene.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps— not very close to her direction. Just a few feet or so.

"Nene~ where are you? If we're playing hide and seek. Then I'm sure that you're gonna lose~" Nene immediately covered her mouth and slowed her breathing, she closed her eyes shut. The noises of his footsteps are slowly fading— the cream blond haired-girl started dashing from where she saw the light behind her.

She thought that there's a nearby park, so she ran at that direction— but when she got there, she was greeted by her ex.

She's still in the forest, she was wrong to think that there was a park.

"Why hello there darling, you came back for me~?" Her ex stated, Nene froze, unable to move a single muscle. Amane raised a brow, and began walking towards her.

"My my, can't move I see? Well, how about you come back to me and let's forget about this, ‘kay?" He whispered at her ear, and licked it.

(Ew.)

"Y’know, I feel so heartbroken the day you broke up with me, tell me why?"

It's because you were being possessive you sick bastard. Nene thought, while she just looked at him with pure rage and fear.

"Oh stop looking at me like that love! You're making me fall in love with you more!" Amane giggled, and drag her hand towards his house.

Nene tried screaming and pulling her hand back at her so she could run away. But after 30 seconds, they're now at his house.

Wait, have I not run that far?! She heard him chuckle, and opened the door. He threw her on the floor, and leaned down.

"So you're probably wondering why aren't you far away from my house yet? Well, haven't I told you before? This forest is like a maze— you're just running in circles." The raven haired boy grab her chin to look at him. His amber eyes glowing in the dark, the moon outside the window got covered by trees. Nene felt like he was going to murder her.

"Now, you're mine."