Chapter Two

Ember's POV

"Wait, what?" Sebastian asked in confusion.

"He's-" I tried to say, but was cut off again.

"I'm her boyfriend, that's all you need to know."

Noah dragged me away from Sebastian and I sent him an apologetic look, I will text him later and explain everything, but first I have to deal with this asshole.

"What the fuck was that!?" I yelled.

"Lower your fucking voice."

"Quit bossing me around, asshole!" I yelled again.

"Watch it, Ember."

"Why the fuck would you do that!?" He shrugged.

"You know what, I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of your shit, you are an asshole to me for no fucking reason! You act like your my boss, you treat me like shit, and your rude! I want you to leave me alone, I don't wanna speak to you anymore."

"Ember, wait..." He sighed.

"No, leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled, and then ran to the lake house.

When I walked inside I was met with tons of people who were drinking, I mean who wouldn't? It was also loud, so fucking loud.

I walked into the drink area and grabbed a bottle of whiskey, my favourite. I filled a cup full and began drinking, I finished it in less than three minutes.

Who the hell does Noah think he is? He tries to ruin everything for me, and half of the time he succeeds.

I fill another cup full with whiskey and then walk out of the lake house. I start walking, looking around as I see people dancing, passed out, and having fun.

I decided to sit at the lake, on the dock, looking at the beautiful moon shining on the lake and I surrounded myself with my thoughts.

Unrequited love is the one that fucks us all up. I would die for him, if he wanted me to. I would fight for him, if he wanted me to. I would lie for him, if he wanted me to. But I wonder, would that all be the same for him?

I just want him. He's the only thing on my mind. Even if I try to think of anything else, my mind wanders back to the thought of him. I'm starting to think i'm going insane, and to escape the thoughts of him are only if I blow my fucking brains out.

My mind is going to explode with all the thoughts of what we could've been, what we can be.

I keep letting him hurt me, and I'm doing nothing to stop it. He thinks it's all a game and it seems that I'm his favourite card to play. I don't hate him, I just hate that I can't have him. I could never hate him, even if I acted like I did. I fell in love with his mind and soul before I fell in love with what's in his wallet and his pants.

If you give too much of yourself to them, they'll always end up wanting more, until you lose who you are.

He was the whirlwind that swept me off my feet, but only ended up leaving me to weep. The only thing that is his fault, is making me fall so goddamn head over heels for him.

Why am I always the one left heartbroken?

"Ember?" I heard someone say, the voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sebastian, hi."

"What're you doing out here?" He asked, sitting himself right next to me.

"Just thinking." I sighed.