Chapter Twenty One

Noah's POV

We're finally back.

I was taken to a black SUV, where Ember was. She was asleep but wouldn't wake up. I asked them what happened and they said she would wake up in a few hours. It's been three damn hours and she finally wakes.

"Oh my god. Your okay." I say with a sigh.

"Wait...I'm not with those people?"

"No. You can't say anything, if you do then we're both dead."

"I won't, but I'm confused. Where's Alex?" I took a breath, not responding.

"Noah..."

"He killed somebody, and knew he had to pay the consequences for it. We got taken by those men because of him, we could've died because of him."

"What..." She says, her voice trembling. I look at her beautiful blue eyes which are glossy now.

I wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly. I have no fucking words right now. I'm beyond pissed at Alex. We almost lost our lives because of him.

"It's going to be okay." I assure her as she sobs into my chest.

"I'm done with this bullshit life we have. I'm fucking done." She states angrily, pulling back and staring at me.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"I want to leave. I want to forget about this life we have and start a new one."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." She says, leaning into me.

3 Months Later

Ember and I did exactly what she said she wanted to do. We moved to Florida, and we forgot about our old life. It was an amazing decision she decided to make.

Things are much different between us and in general. I'm glad we've grown up and matured together. I knew she was the right person for me, I always had the feeling. She's my best friend, mg girlfriend and my soulmate. I'm so glad she's mine.

We have our own house now, which is a big accomplishment. I still wonder about her brother Alex, I honestly wonder what happened to him. I bet that he's dead, I really do.

Ember's POV

I bought a new lingerie set for myself, and I want to see if Noah will like it. Personally, I love it. It looks really good on me and gives me a lot of confidence.

I put the thin, sparkly black lingerie on and stare into the mirror. I then take a breath and walk into our room. He's sitting on the bed watching tv and I walk in front of it.

"Do you like it?" I asked nervously, in hopes he would.

"Fuck, you look amazing." He says as his eyes roam my body.

"Thank you."

"Your so beautiful." He says. His eyes turn dark and lust takes them over. Noah begins to walk towards me and I stare up at him.

A smirk takes over his face as he lifts me up and carries me to the bed. He gently places me down and crawls on top of me.

Noah try's to get the lingerie off me but fails. He gets frustrated and rips the gorgeous material off my body. I give him a glare and he smirks.

"I'll buy you a new one, don't worry." He whispered, throwing the material on the ground.

I now lay naked under him, feeling nervous and anxious. We haven't had sex in awhile due to the fact that we've been so busy.

He latched his mouth onto one of my nipples and began sucking. A loud moan escaped me, but I didn't care. His other finger began to tug onto my other nipple, which made it perk up. I grabbed his hair, trying to pull back but he kept sucking.

"Noah...w-wait." I panted.

"Hm?" He mumbled.

"It's sensitive." I cried out.

He ignored me and continued to suck my nipple, but harder. His hands slowly made their way and began to rub my thighs. I moaned again, loudly. One of his hands made its way to my clit, he slowly moved his finger around in a circle.

"N-Noah...fuck." I moaned.

He slowly slid a finger into me as my head flew back, but then he stopped.

"Noah." I said, annoyed.

"Tell me you want it, Ember." He whispered into my ear.

"I want it."

"Hm? What was that?" He questioned.

"I want it, Noah." I groaned.

He chuckled and stuck his finger back in, increasing the speed. My eyes closed and I bit my lip, my hands gripped his shoulders.

"Open your eyes, Ember." He whispered, but I kept them closed.

"Now."

I opened them and saw him smirking, asshole.

Moans uncontrollably left my mouth and my body shakes as his finger quickly entered and exited me. I was close, and he knew it. I began to moan louder and shake as he sped up, adding a finger. His lips connected with mine, it was rough and sloppy.

"Your lucky that I'm not fucking you right now, I want to fuck you like there's no tomorrow."

"Then do it."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Mhm."

Without a warning, he quickly removes his fingers and slams his cock into me. Giving me no time to adjust.

I almost screamed as he pounded himself repeatedly into me. He wrapped his hand around my throat and lifted my legs, making me wrap them around his waist. This allowed him to go deeper which made me go crazy.

"You look so fucking pretty, unable to move and taking my cock, like a good girl." He whispered into my ear and then connected his lips with mine.

"Fuck, Noah...I'm gonna cum!" I cried out.

"Not yet." He growled.

"Please-please! I can't hold it!"

"You can, and you will."

He gripped my ass tight and pounded faster into me, I could tell he was getting closer.

"Now." He whispered. I screamed as we both came together, the feeling was so much.

We both lied on the bed panting, trying or catch our breath. He rolls over and grabs my face.

"I love you so much." He whispers.

"I love you more."

"Not possible." He says and I smile.

He then connects our lips and I smile against his, feeling so happy in this moment.

Hi my loves, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment any thoughts/suggestions and vote, it would mean the world to me. I hope you have a wonderful day/night. I love you all <3

Word Count: 1076