Chapter Six

⚠️This chapter has a scene which can be triggering to many, this is your warning⚠️

Noah's POV

I've been home for about an hour, Ember has been on my mind the entire time. I think I'm going to go see her, and apologize. I still feel horrible about what I did, she deserves an apology.

I grab my keys and turn on my truck, immediately driving.

Once I get to her building, I get out of my truck and lock it. I walk to her dorm, trying to remember which one is hers.

I found her dorm and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer.

"Ember?" I asked, knocking again. No answer.

I started banging on the door and calling her name, no answer. I started getting a bad feeling and decide to kick her door down. It took a few tries, but I managed to do it.

I start looking around and calling her name, there's no sign of her.

"Ember!"

Kitchen, empty.

Bedroom, empty.

Living room, empty.

I walk into the last place, her bathroom. My heart freezes.

Ember was on the floor, her wrist was covered in blood, it was still bleeding. Her eyes were shut, it doesn't look like she is breathing.

"Shit!" I screamed, immediately trying to get a pulse.

I barely felt it, I could hardly breathe. This can't be happening. No, no, no!

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialled 911.

"I need help, now!"

***

I immediately called Aria and Luke after the ambulance took her to the hospital. We're all waiting nervously.

Aria has been crying the entire time, Luke is trying to comfort her but she can't stop crying. I feel so bad.

This is all of my fault.

"Noah Diaz?" A voice called out, I immediately went to the nurse.

"That's me. Is she okay?"

"She's very lucky, she almost a vein. We had to stitch most of the cuts." I nodded and sighed.

"May I see her?"

"Yes, she should wake up in an hour or two. She lost a lot of blood." I nodded and followed the nurse.

The nurse opened the door and gave me a smile, then she left and the door closed. My beautiful Ember. It hurts me so bad to see her like this, especially knowing I'm the reason she is like this.

I sat in the chair next to Ember, she had multiple iv's into her arm and hands. Her wrist was bandaged tightly, blood still was seeping through.

"I'm so sorry, for everything." I cried, holding her hand.

"I love you so much, you'll never know how much I love you. Words can't say how much love I have for you and how sorry I am."