Chapter Thirteen

Noah's POV

Yesterday was a complete blur, all I remember was seeing Sebastian and Ember kissing. I also remember getting drunk. I plan on getting drunk again today, what a life.

I decided to go see my friend Landon, I don't have anything better to do. I walked out of my home, and locked the door behind me.

As I'm walking, I hear a familiar laugh...her laugh.

I suck in a breath and continue walking, trying to ignore it. Of fucking course, she just had to leave her apartment with him.

Her and Sebastian walk out, holding hands. She's laughing and so is he. He places a kiss on her lips and she blushes. God damn it, keep your cool Noah, it's been nine months. Stay calm.

I keep walking, almost past them, and she notices me. She's gives a short smile, to be nice.

Her blonde hair is longer now, her blue eyes are full of happiness, she's so beautiful.

She didn't spare me another glance as they walked off. She looks happy, genuinely happy. But it pisses me off, he pisses me off too. I want to be the one to make her happy, but it's to late for that. I already fucked that up.

I'm an idiot, I will say it a thousand times and a thousand more. I love her, still after nine months of no contact. The problem is, she's moved on, but I haven't. She doesn't love me anymore.

I don't know how I'm going to accept it.

Ember's POV

I saw him...for the first time in nine months and finally, it didn't hurt. It didn't hurt to see him, or to look at him.

Sebastian and I walked to a coffee shop that was down the street. We ordered and sat down.

"I want to go to a club." I randomly said.

"No."

"Why?" I whined.

"No."

"Tell me why."

"Let's just say...your a horny drunk." He whispered and my eyes widened. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. What the fuck do I do when I'm drunk?

I felt his hand make its way up my thigh, and I gave him a pleading look. It's been awhile since we've had sex, things have just been so chaotic. I need a release somehow. He smirked and slipped his fingers into my panties, keeping it there. He removed his hand and I gave him a glare. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me up, dragging me out of the shop.

We quickly got back to my place, shutting the door behind us. I connected our lips, fighting for dominance.

I pulled his shirt off, and started to unzip his pants as he took my shirt off, along with my shorts. He slipped his jeans off, and stared at my body. I was in a black bra, and a black thong.

He took his jeans off, then his underwear. His cock was already hard, begging to be touched. I got down on my knees, smirking at him.

I slowly used my mouth, speeding up the pace of my hand. I pumped him, quickly with my hand, still using my mouth.

"Fuck." He groaned.

My head was bobbing up and down, taking all of him in my mouth. I sped up my pace, he fisted his hands in my hair.

"Fuck, Ember." He groaned, I could feel he was close.

I let him fuck my mouth with his cock but he soon pulled away. He took my bra and panties off, lust in both of our eyes.

He gripped my legs and lifted me against the wall, squeezing my ass tight. His mouth connected with one of my nipples and I immediately moaned. Our lips connected, I was moaning into his mouth.

"Hey, Ember can we-" someone said but immediately shut up at the sight of us. Sebastian quickly put me back down and covered us with blankets. I internally screamed at the fact that it was Noah. Fuck my life, oh my god. This is the most embarrassing thing in the world. I wish I could disappear.

"Shit, sorry." He said, a look of pain or jealousy on his face. He then turned away and walked out.

"What is he doing here?" Sebastian whispered.

"I have no idea." I whispered.

***

It's already been two months since we've gotten back. I haven't seen Noah since that day that he walked in on me and Sebastian, it was really awkward. I had moved in with him shortly after, which kinda was a waste of our time because we broke up last week. It was a healthy breakup though, we both just felt that we were better off as friends. It was super awkward between us and just didn't feel right anymore. We are still friends, and hope to stay that way.

I'm currently taking my stuff out to my car, Sebastian is helping me.

"Ugh, I wish it wasn't this awkward."

"It doesn't have to be." He said with a laugh.

"I know, it's just weird. I'm going to miss you. Don't forget about me."

"I won't, I promise. I still love you and care about you, I always will. This is what's best for us."

"Aww, I love you to. I agree." We both laugh and I put the last box into my car.

"See you around?" He asked.

"Definitely." I said with a smile.

We both hugged each other, it felt a little awkward but it's okay. I got into my car, waved at him and drove off.

It's time for new beginnings.

Hey everyone! I just want to say, I love you guys. You guys help me in so many ways, and you don't even know it. I also wanted to tell you that your so strong, and I'm so proud of you. If you ever need to talk to someone, message me, I will listen. I love you guys so much. <3

Tiktok: she.luvs.writing

Question: Team Sebastian or Team Noah?

Word Count: 1005