Chapter Twenty Two

Ember's POV

I wake up to the feeling of needing to throw up. I quickly jump out of bed and run to the toilet. I barely make it to the toilet and I immediately began to puke.

"Love, are you okay?" I hear Noah ask, but I couldn't respond.

"Shit." He says when he walks into the bathroom. He quickly lifts my hair and moves it away from my face.

"Are you okay?" He asks, I nod and stand up.

"Im sorry for waking you."

"It's okay." He says and kisses my cheek.

When he leaves I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. Why the fuck did I get sick? I'm never sick, ever. I swear, no. I need to go to the store, right now.

***

I bought three pregnancy tests to be sure, I can't be pregnant. I'm standing in the bathroom, anxiously waiting for the test results.

The first one, positive.

I take another and anxiously wait for the results, praying it's negative.

The second one, positive.

I take the last one, and pray again. I'm too young to be pregnant, I look at the stick and feel fear spread throughout my body. Fuck. This can't be happening. I'm not ready to raise a baby, I'm not ready to be a mother. Before I panic even more, I decide that I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I pray that I'm not. I hide the tests in the trash can, hoping Noah won't find them.

I walk out with a sigh and head to the kitchen, I'm starving.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi." I say with a smile, grabbing a bottle of water from our fridge.

"How're you feeling?"

"I'm better."

"That's good."

"Yeah." I say with a smile.

3 months later

I'm pregnant, and I still can't believe it. Noah was so excited, I didn't think he would be. He's excited, but I'm nervous. I don't think I'm ready to be a mother, I don't think I can do this.

It's scary and it's nerve racking. I'm so young. I should've used protection, it's my fault. I'm so nervous, I need to calm down before I give myself a panic attack.

Am I going to be a mother? Can I be a good mother?

3 months earlier

"Hey, you alright? You've been acting weird all morning." Noah asks.

"I have something to tell you."

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm-um. I'm pregnant." I admit, scared for his reaction. His eyes light up with a light I've never seen from him. He picks me up and twirls me in the air, I giggle. He connects our lips and we head to the bedroom.

He makes love to me, instead of fucking me. He shows me all of him, everything. And that's all I needed to know, I've made the right decision in life.

Current time

I see Noah on the couch and I smile at him, he smiles back. I grab myself a sandwich and a bottle of water, sitting next to him.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hi." I giggle.

He puts his hand on my stomach and starts taking to the baby.

"Hi, little one. I hope your doing okay. Mommy and daddy can't wait to meet you. Your not even here yet and we already love you so much."

1 month later

Today we find out the gender. I honestly don't care what the gender is. As long as the baby is healthy, I'm happy.

We get into Noah's car and we drive off. I'm super nervous, and I don't know why. We get to the doctors office and sign our names, waiting for our turns.

"Ember." The doctor calls and I smile, holding Noah's hand.

We follow the doctor into a cute room and she closes the door.

"How're you doing?" She asks, sliding on gloves.

"I'm good!"

"Good." She grabs a tube of clear liquid and squirts it onto y stomach.

"This may be cold." She says, and then rubs it in. I laugh, it is cold.

She then looks at the screen and studies it.

"Your baby is perfectly healthy!" She says. Noah and I both let out a breath of relief.

"Would you like to know the gender?"

"Yes!" I squeal, staring at my baby through the screen. It's so little.

"It's a girl!"

I begin to smile and so does Noah, a few tears leave his eyes and I laugh.

"A mini you." He whispers and I laugh, holding onto his hand.

***

We leave the doctors office with huge smiles on our faces. We're having a baby girl, a mini me. I can imagine a little Ember running around, and even a little Noah. I smile and hold onto Noah tighter.

I love my life.

Hello everyone, I have some bad news...I used to be so in love with this story but I'm having writers block so bad. I have no motivation. Please comment and vote, by hitting the star. I love you guys and I think the next post will be the last chapter:( <3

Word Count: 1001