Chapter Seven

Noah's POV

She fainted. I don't think she could see or hear us. We were talking to her, and touching her but she didn't react.

Apparently she hadn't ate in awhile. She also had a lot to drink and with all of the blood she lost, her body couldn't handle it.

The doctors said she will be fine, they used fluids to feed her and get her energy back.

I walked out to go to the bathroom, I didn't want to leave her but I needed to.

A few minutes later, I walked back into her room and immediately felt anger course throughout my body.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, glaring at him. Sebastian. How the hell does he know what happened?

"Because she's hurt, and I care about her. I wanted to see if she's okay." He said in a 'duh' tone.

I stormed out of the room to find Aria, she probably fucking told him.

"Why is Sebastian here? Did you tell him what happened?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"Because he cares about her, and she cares about him. They love each other. She isn't yours, Noah. She belongs to nobody. You treat her like shit and she deserves so much better than you."

I only shook my head in response, I don't know what to say. She is right, but Sebastian can't have her. I love her.

"You need to grow the fuck up, or your going to lose her."

"I know." I sighed.

"She isn't going to leave you, or hurt you. Trust her, love her, treat her right. We both know she deserves it."

I nodded and sat besides her, I guess I need to let Sebastian be with her.

About five minutes later, Sebastian walks out, and I head back to her room.

Ember's POV

I slowly open my eyes as the bright light shines. It's so bright in here. Where am I again?

I lift my head, realizing I'm in a hospital. I look around the room and see Noah sitting on a chair, holding my hand.

"Your awake." He said, relief in his voice.

I reach for the water on the table, but I feel a pain shoot through my wrist and I immediately put my hand back down. Ouch.

"Here." Noah said, putting the glass of water to my lips. I drink it all.

"Do you want more?" I shook my head.

"How are you feeling?" I shrug my shoulder.

"Can you say something? Please?"

"Why am I here?"

"You don't remember?"

I took a minute to think, trying to remember what happened. Memories of earlier flooded my mind, shit.

I immediately looked to my wrist and sighed. What an asshole, I'm pissed.

"Do you remember now?"

"I want to leave." I said.

"You can't."

"I want to leave, now." I demanded.

I ripped the iv's from my hand and from my arms, I then got out of the bed. I felt a bit dizzy, but I tried to forget about it.