Chapter Nine

Ember's POV

I'm beyond pissed. Why did I think he could change for me? You know what? I'm going to find someone better, find someone who can treat me right, like Aria said. But it still hurts, because I think I was falling in love with him. Slowly but surely. He was my everything, I guess I wasn't his.

"Sebastian?" I questioned, and he walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"I need to talk to you about something." I nervously said. Fuck, boss up bitch! Don't be a pussy! He sat down on the bed, waiting for me to talk. Talk bitch.

"Okay, so um. I don't know how to say this..."

"Say it."

"I think I like you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I like you...more than a friend." Good job, bitch.

"Really?" He asked, his eyes full of surprise.

"Yes." I smiled anxiously.

"What if I told you I liked you more than a friend to?" He questions with a smile.

"Then I would kiss you."

"I like you more than a friend." He said, and with that, I connected our lips.

It felt so, good? Maybe he is my person, everything works out for a reason. My favourite saying is, 'If it's meant to be, it will be." I hope Sebastian and I are meant to be, I love him. But do I love him as a friend, or more?

Noah's POV

I can't believe she actually left, it's only been a few hours and I already feel empty. What hurts even more, is that shes with Sebastian and will be for nine months.

NINE FUCKING MONTHS.

I have to go nine months without seeing her, without hearing her voice, without touching her, without my everything.

What if her and Sebastian make a connection? What if they get together? What am I going to do?

I'm need to call her, I miss her and her beautiful voice. It ringed a few times, but she finally answered.

"Hey, how's the cruise?"

"Hey, how's your whore?"

Oh fuck, how does she know about that? Aria probably saw and fucking told her, she tells her everything.

"How's Sebastian?"

"How's Grace?" She fired back. How the fuck am I supposed to respond to that?

"I don't want to talk to you anymore. I thought you would change, but you didn't and that's okay. Go enjoy your whore, I'm going to find someone who can treat me right."

She's right, I don't even know what to say. I love her, why can't I just show her it and open up?

"Listen, Ember-"

Shit, she hung up. I tried to call her back but it went straight to voicemail.

No, no, no.

I texted her and it said, 'Message Not Delivered'.

"GOD DAMN IT!" I screamed, pacing around my room. She blocked me. Fuck, fuck, fuck!