Chapter Sixteen

Noah's POV

I walk to my bathroom and shut the door behind me, trying to process what just happened. She still loves me. She's in love with me. It's so much to process, does she really love me? Or is this revenge for all i've done to her?

I set my hands on the sink and lean down, sighing. I want to believe this is real, but it's kind of hard too. I love her so much, I hope it is.

"Noah, are you shitting?" I hear her ask, loudly. I shake my head and laugh, i've missed her.

"No, i'll be there in a second."

I take a few more minutes to myself, trying to think about what i'm going to do. I need to prove it to her, that I want her. Not just her body, her body is amazing but I want her to be mine. I want all of her.

I open the door and walk out to find her sitting on my bed with her arms crossed, pouting. How cute. I walk over to my bed and try to kiss her, but she immediately turns her face away from me.

"Give me my kiss or i'll get it myself." I warn.

"No." She says with a big smirk, I smirk in response.

I quickly get on top of her, pinning her wrists above her head with my left hand. She starts to squirm under me as I hold her down.

"Noah!" She squeals.

I gently grab her face with my right hand, keeping it still. I then smirk and place a kiss on her lips, then another, and another. I can't get enough of her.

"Told you i'd get it myself."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She says, trying to get her hands free from my grip.

"You liked it, don't act like you didn't."

"I did not."

"Hm, is that so?"

"Yep."

"Okay, no more kisses for you." I say and release her hands, moving to the other side of her.

We sit there for awhile until she sighs and gets on top of me. I purposely turn my head to the left and she gasps. I can't refuse her, so I turn my head back to face her. She starts to smother my face with kisses and I just know I have the biggest smile on my face.

"I love you." She says, placing another kiss on my lips.

"I love you more."

I grip her waist and lift her up, flipping us to where she's under me again. She squeals and I chuckle placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you." I whisper in her ear, she blushes at my words.

Both of our clothes slowly come off, and i'm pushing my cock into her entrance.

"Fuck, your big." She hisses and I immediately pull her body closer to me, slowing down.

Finally, i'm completely inside of her. I begin to slowly thrust inside of her, small moans escaping her lips. She bites it, wrapping her arms around my neck. I want to speed up my pace, and slam into her, fucking her as fast as I can, but I don't. I want to prove it. I only speed up a little bit, which causes her to moan loudly.

My mouth makes contact with the sensitive spot on her neck, she gasps when I start to suck on it. I'm going to mark her neck up. She'll  be pissed when she sees it though. I want her to know that she's mine, and i'm hers.

"Please, faster!" I do as she says and start to ram into her. Her moans and my groans fill the room.

"Shit, I-I'm gonna cum!" She whimpers."

"Cum then."

I thrust a few more times and then cum inside of her. We both are on my bed, trying to catch our breaths.

"Let's go take a shower." I say, and pick her up bridal style. She nods and rests her head against with chest with her eyes closed. She's so beautiful.

Ember's POV

He carried me to the bathroom and turned on the water as we both stripped our clothes off. We stood under the water for awhile, enjoying the peace and company of each other.

He gently scrubs my body and kisses the sweet spot on my neck a few times. He even shampooed my hair for me, and my heart warmed at that. I'm so exhausted, I just want to go to bed.

I don't even care that we're at his place, i'm so fucking tired. All I want to do is be cuddled, held and snuggled.

"I'm so tired." I say with a groan.

"I know, we're almost done."

I condition my hair as he washed himself, shampooing his brown, curly hair. Finally, we're done. He hands me a towel and wraps one around his waist. We both brush our teeth and then he grabs his boxers, that's all he's wearing. I don't have any other clothes, so I steal one of his shirts and start to put it on.

"Sleep naked." He says with a big ass smirk, my eyebrows raise. Maybe I should...

I decided too and his eyes won't leave my ass, or my breasts. I slap him in the stomach when he slaps my ass.

We both get into his bed and he grips my hips, pulling me closer. His hands roam my body, touching everywhere they can. I begin to fall asleep when his fingers trace down my arm, my stomach and my legs.

"Goodnight, I love you." I whisper, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Goodnight, I love you too."

This, is perfect. Everything's perfect again.

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I loved writing it, it made me so happy. I love them together. Please comment your thoughts/opinions, vote, and share to your friends. I hope you all have a great day!

Tiktok: she.luvs.writing

Question: Should I make this book have a happy or sad ending? I kinda want to make it a sad ending. Let me know what y'all think 🤭

Word Count: 1027