Chapter One

Ember's POV

Love is more than just a four letter word. Love is when you run out of things to do, yet you never grow bored of one another.

You fall in love like how you catch your breath, slowly then all at once, and you don't realize your in love until it leaves you once again.

Relationships are like building a house together. There are little fights, big fights, agreements, happiness, and when the house is finished, it's like marriage. After it's done, you both will make little changes or big changes and you'll hopefully live in that house for the rest of your lives.

Everyone always tells me, 'I'll never hurt you' or 'I'll never leave you', yet those were two of the biggest lies I've ever heard.

Enough of being depressed, I have better shit to do right now than be sad.

I decided to text my best friends, to see if they had any plans for tonight. It's a Friday night, and we always do something on Friday's.

Ember > Aria, Noah & Luke

Hey, do you guys have any plans for tonight? I'm bored out of my mind.

Aria > Ember, Noah & Luke

Hey, I do.

Ember > Aria, Noah & Luke

Ooh, tell me.

Aria > Ember, Noah & Luke

There is a party tonight, at the lake house. I was going to ask you guys if you wanted to come.

Noah > Aria, Ember & Luke

Fuck yeah, I'm so down.

Luke > Aria, Ember & Noah

I'm down to, sounds like fun.

Ember > Aria, Noah & Luke

Bet.

Aria > Ember, Noah & Luke

Okay, you wanna meet there at 7?

Ember > Aria, Noah & Luke

Yeah.

Luke > Aria, Ember & Noah

Sure.

Noah > Aria, Ember & Luke

Yeah.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and walked into the kitchen, I was starving.

7 Hours Later

We're meeting at the lake house at seven, which gives me about two hours two get ready. That should be plenty of time.

I walked into my bathroom, turned the shower on and stripped my clothes off. I scrubbed my body with my favourite body wash, which smells like roses. I love roses so much. I shampooed my wavy blonde hair and then conditioned it.

After my shower, I walked to my closet and grabbed white jean shorts that had a few rips in them. I then grabbed a black crop top, that will rest perfectly on my shoulders.

I walked back into my bathroom and tried to think of what I was going to do with my hair. I decided on a fishtail braid to the side with a few pieces of my hair hanging out. I put my black sunglasses on and looked into the mirror, I look so cute.