Chapter Nineteen

Ember's POV

Alex and I went to a small little restaurant and had a wonderful meal. We caught up, made jokes and talked about everything. Apparently, he's single and has been for years. I told him about Noah and he was kinda pissed off about it, but he also seems to like him. I am so glad he's back, it felt as if no time has been lost.

"So, where are you planning on staying? Are you going back to your home?"

"I don't know, I mean eventually yeah."

"Wait, where do you live again?"

"Miami."

He lives so far, oh my god. Why does he have to live over there? Wait a damn minute, Riley and Jada live there too, holy shit!

"Yeah, it's far. I know."

"I want to come live with you." I state.

"Huh?"

"I want to come live with you."

"You have a life here."

"Your the only family I have left." I say.

"I know. But you can't just forget your life here."

"I can, I have two friends who also live in Miami. I met them on a cruise."

"Alex, please. I have money, and I will get a place as soon as I can."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Today is Monday, we will be leaving on Friday. I will buy us plane tickets to leave on Friday night."

"Okay." I say with a smile.

I'm leaving, I'm really leaving. I have to break the news to everybody. It's going to hurt, but I need to be with my brother. I've spent way too many years away from him.

Alex and I make our way back to my apartment, he goes to the guest room and I wait for Aria to get home.

About twenty minutes later, she finally is home. I give her a few minutes to relax and then speak.

"Aria, I need to talk to you."

"Okay, did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just need to tell you something."

"Okay."

I motion for her to come sit on the couch with me, and she does. I take a deep breath and begin speaking.

"I'm moving."

"What...why?" She questions. I could hear the crack in her voice.

"My brother, he finally found me and I want to go live with him. We've spent so many years are apart, I need him."

Aria slowly nods. I see the tears in her eyes that she won't let fall. I scoot towards her and wrap my arms around her.

"Where are you moving to?"

"Miami." I say, and that's when her tears fall. It's so far away from here.

"I'm going to miss you so much, but I love you, and I'm happy for you."

"I will miss you too and I love you. Thank you."

We finally separate and she wipes her tears.

"Good luck breaking the news to Noah." She jokes.

"Yeah, I need the luck." I say and she laughs.

I walk to the guest bedroom where I find Alex making the bed.

"Hey, Im going to talk to someone. I might not be back later."

"Okay, be safe."

"I will, thanks." I say, and then make my way out of my apartment, to break the news to Noah.

***

Standing in front of the door, I felt anxious. So anxious. I don't want to leave Noah behind, I really don't but I also want to be with my brother.

I finally build up the strength, and knock.

"Miss me already?" He jokes and I laugh.

"What're you doing here?"

"We need to talk." His eyebrows shoot up but he moves out of the way and lets me in.

We go to his bedroom and sit on his bed, I take his hands in mine.

"Before I say this, I want you to know I love you with all of my heart. Okay?"

"Okay..."

"I'm moving, to Miami with my brother."

"Your joking." He says, laughing.

"No, I'm not."

"I don't even know what to say." He says, and begins to laugh, letting go of my hands.

"You have a brother?"

"Yeah."

"Since when?"

"Since forever. He left when I was thirteen, to get a job because of our abusive mother. He had to leave me there. He involved himself with bad people to get money to survive, he was even homeless for an amount of time. I left a few years after he did without saying a word to anyone. I lived with Aria for awhile and then we moved up here. He could never find me, but he got with the bad people again and they found me. I want to move with him, it was my decision." He doesn't say anything, he only sits there.

"I'm coming with you."

"What?"

"I'm coming with you, we've made too much progress and I'm not going to let you leave me again."

I gratefully wrap my arms around him, squeezing him tightly. I'm the luckiest woman ever, he's going to drop everything. For me.

"I love you so fucking much." I say as tears stream down my cheeks.

"I love you more." He says, placing a kiss to my neck.

"When are we leaving, and what's your brothers name?"

"His name is Alex and he's buying us tickets for Friday. I will talk to him tomorrow about you coming with us. I'm sure he won't mind."

"Okay."

"What, where are we going to live? What are we going to do? How are we-"

"Shh, that doesn't matter right now. We'll figure it out." He says, gently grabbing my face.

"Your so beautiful." He murmurs, connecting our lips. I smile against his.

"Are you staying with me tonight?" He questions and I nod.

"Perfect." He murmurs against the sweet spot on my neck, sucking it as he takes off my clothes. I moan when he connects his mouth with my nipple.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

Hey everybody, I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment your thoughts/suggestions/opinions, vote and share. I love you all, have an amazing day.

Tiktok: she.luvs.writing

Word Count: 1025