Chapter Eleven

Ember's POV

We've been on this cruise for about seven months now. It's been so fun, it was worth the money. I'm kinda ready to get off though, but at the same time I'm not. I've met the most amazing people. I'm not ready to lose Riley, Jada, Christian or Andre. They're the best people and I've grown to love all of them so much.

I gently removed Sebastian's arm from my waist, quietly getting out of the bed. I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, put my hair into a gun and changed. I decided to wear a hot pink swimsuit with a white-laced coverup. I grabbed my sunglasses off the sink and put them on.

"Where are you going?" Sebastian groaned, rubbing his eyes. Shit, I woke him up.

"To the pool."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too." I said with a smile and quietly left our room.

I walked to the bar, and sat. I didn't come here to drink or swim, I came here to think.

I don't want to leave this cruise, everything is going okay. Everything has been perfect. I have to go back and live with Aria, I don't want to do that. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but that lifestyle isn't for me. I don't want to be around Noah, yet when I go back he's only a few rooms away from me.

I just...I don't know what to do. What about Sebastian? What will happen with us? What about Riley, Jada, Christian and Andre? All four of them live in Miami. We don't live near there. Sebastian and I live in Los Angeles. We are very far from them.

"What can I get ya?" A bartender asks, walking up to me.

"I don't want anything, thank you though." I said with a small smile, in response he nodded and smiled back.

Everything is perfect right now, I don't want it to end. I sighed and slipped my phone from my pocket when I felt it buzz.

Aria > Ember

Hey, it's been awhile. I miss you and wish you were here. I love you.

Ember > Aria

I miss you more, I will be back soon. I love you too.

Aria > Ember

How soon?

Ember > Aria

We will only be in here for about two more months.

Aria > Ember

How has it been?

Ember > Aria

It's been really good, I've met some really nice people. It's an amazing experience.

Aria > Ember

I'm so happy for you, you deserve this.

Ember > Aria

Thank you. I will see you soon, love you.

Aria > Ember

I love you too, see you soon.

I smile and slip my phone back into my pocket. You know what? I actually do want a drink.

I waved my hand at the bartender and he walked towards me with a smile, flashing his pearly whites.

"What can I get you?"

"Surprise me."

A few minutes later he came back with a margarita that looked delicious.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"Do you by chance have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I do."

"I figured." He said with a laugh, I laughed too and he began to talk again but another customer waved him over.

I smiled and drank my drink, this is the life!

Noah's POV

It's been seven months. Seven fucking months of not speaking, hearing her voice, seeing her face, or touching her. Seven fucking months, that have been absolute hell.

Ever since Ember left, my life's consisted of fucking, drinking, smoking weed, partying and sleeping. It's pretty fucked up, I know.

I haven't spoken to Aria or Luke in awhile, Aria is pissed at me. I don't know what Luke's problem is, but he's probably pissed to. They have a right to be, I can't be mad.

I decided to text my friend, I wanna see if he's having a party.

Noah > Landon

Hey bro, you having a party tonight?

Landon > Noah

Ya, my house. Starts at seven.

Noah > Landon

Nice, I'll be there

Landon > Noah

Awesome.

"Hey baby." An annoying voice said, trying to sound sexy but sounded annoying. It was Grace, of fucking course. I shut my phone off and set it on the table.

"Get the fuck out." I said with a sigh, rubbing my forehead in annoyance.

"Baby, I can make you feel good." She whispered, getting onto her knees in front of me.

"Grace. Get the fuck out, now." She ignored me, starting to pull my pants down.

"Get the fuck out!" I screamed, jumping from my seat.

"Have you found a new slut? Is it that whore Ember?"

"Keep her name out of your fucking mouth." I spat.

"It's the tru-" I slammed my hands on the desk in front of her, causing her to jump.

"Shut the fuck up, and keep Ember's name out of your mouth." I warned. She nodded in fear.

"Come here again and I'll kill you. Understand?"

"Yes." She said, her voice trembling. She opened the door and ran out.

I sat back in my chair and groaned, rubbing my hands through my hair. I'm a fucking idiot, I really am. I lost her, for good this time. She's been with that Sebastian dude for seven months already, who knows what's been happening between them. What if they're in a relationship? I don't even want to think of what they could be doing, it pisses me off.

Two more months, I only have to wait two more months until I get to see her beautiful face, and hear her voice, maybe even get to touch her.

I hope she can forgive me, I will understand if she can't, but I pray she will.

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it was kind of boring, but it's going to get much better I promise. I love you all so much, and I would love if you could vote. If you can't, it's okay, I still love you. I also like to see y'all's comments, it give me motivation. Much love <3

Tiktok: slxtforhimm

Word Count: 1019