Chapter Seventeen

Noah's POV

I wake up to a bright light shining in my eyes and Ember, who has her arms wrapped around me. I smile and gently move her arm off of my body, trying not to wake her. It's successful for about ten seconds and she wakes up, unfortunately.

"Ugh, what time is it?" She groans.

"It's only nine."

"Of course it is." She says with a sigh and then try's to get up but I pull her back down. I just now remembered that she slept naked, I feel the blood immediately rush to my cock.

"Don't leave yet, I'm not done with you."

"I'm going to take a shower, don't come in." I don't respond, I stare at her ass as she walks away.

I'm definitely going in there.

Ember's POV

I walked into his bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I stripped my clothes off and turned on the water.

I was humming and scrubbing my body, unbothered, until I heard a cough. I quickly turned around, and there Noah stood, completely naked. My eyes made their way down his body, stopping at his already hard cock.

"Noah, I told you not to come in."

"Hm, I don't remember that. Do you really want me to leave?" He questioned.

Do I want him to leave? No, not really.

"I've missed you." I admitted, running my hands down his soft chest.

"Is that so?" He questioned.

"Mhm."

"I've missed you too." He admits.

I slowly get down on my knees, his breath getting heavier as he watched. I stared directly at his throbbing, hard cock. I put it in my mouth and slowly began to suck, but only the tip, teasing like he does to me.

"Ember, don't." He warned. I started to speed up my pace as I watched him look at me, his eyes full of lust.

"Fuck, baby...just like that." He grunted, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

"Fuck." He muttered, and pushed me back, which made me confused.

"I need to be inside you, right now."

He lifted me up, and gripped my ass, slowly letting me sink onto his length. I bit my lip, holding back my moans.

"Don't fucking do that, your making this so difficult for me."

"Do what?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes at him.

"Ember, I swear to god I'm going-"

"Going to do what?" I cut him off.

Without a warning he immediately started pounding into me, causing me to scream. His hand flew up to my throat. I gripped his shoulders tightly, my head flying back and my eyes closing.

"Open your eyes and look at me, I want to look into your eyes while I fuck you."

I opened them and made contact, his eyes going straight to my mouth that was wide open. He brought his lips closer to mine and connected ours, the kiss was so sloppy. I moaned into his mouth multiple times, which drove him absolutely crazy.

He tightly gripped my hips and began to pound faster, his eyes were focused on my breasts that were bouncing up and down.

"You look so fucking beautiful, your taking my cock so well, baby." He whispered into my ear, as I moaned loudly.

"Noah...I'm so close! Fuck!" I cried out, gripping his shoulders tightly.

I brought our lips together again, the kiss still sloppy like earlier. It's enjoyable and so pleasurable. We are both a complete mess.

"I'm going to cum!" I whined, feeling the sensation in my stomach.

"Good girl." He smirked as I cummed all over his dick.

He thrusted a few more times and then cummed inside of me.

"So fucking beautiful." He murmured, attacking the sweet spot on my neck with his soft lips. I whimper in response.

"Round two?" I ask with a big smirk.

"Bet." He says, slamming into me again.

***

Once we're both out of the shower, we dry off and put on clothes. I don't have any that are clean, so I wearing a black shirt of his along with a black pair of his boxers. I'm combing my hair and look in the mirror, spotting marks all over my neck. God damn it, he marked me. I take off the towel and almost loose my shit. They start at my neck, a few are on my collarbone, a ton on my breasts, and my fucking thighs. I'm going to kill him, literally.

"Noah!" I yell and he immediately comes in.

"What are you so mad about?" He questions, noticing my angry face.

I point to my neck and then lift up the shirt.

"Care to explain how these got here?"

"I have no idea, I didn't do it." He says, trying to sound innocent. I roll my eyes and turn back towards the mirror, combing my hair again.

"Listen, I'm sorry. Don't be mad please." He begs, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. It's hard to be mad at him, but I still am.

He begins to suck the fucking sweet spot on my neck, and I hold back my moan. He knows how to get me, every fucking time. Ember! Stop him right now, you horny bitch!

"No, leave!" I say, swatting him away.

"Fine, meanie." He groans and walks out of the bathroom. I laugh in response, what a baby.

Once I'm done, we walk out of his room and get into his car. He places his hand on my thigh, inching closer and closer to my pussy.

"No." I say, swatting his hand away. He groans and I smirk.

"Your so mean." I hear him say, I just know I have a huge smirk on my face.

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please comment your thoughts/opinions, vote, and share to others. Its getting spicier;) but don't worry, there's going to be more drama soon. I love you all so much, and I hope you have an amazing day <3

Tiktok: she.luvs.writing

Question: Who's POV do you enjoy the most?

Word Count: 1014