Chapter Fourteen

Ember's POV

I just got home from Sebastian's, I need to unpack my things. I pull in and shut my car off, getting out and then opening the back.

So many fucking boxes, ugh. I look around and see Aria's vehicle, so she must be home. Maybe I can get some help from her.

A few heavy boxes later, I'm standing in the door of our home, knocking. God damn it Aria, hurry the hell up. I'm struggling here. The door finally opens, revealing Noah. This is great.

"Here, let me help you."

"I don't need your help."

"Ember, come on. Just let me help."

"Fine." I say, eventually giving in. He takes the boxes from my hands and walks to my room, setting them onto the floor.

"Finally bitch! Ugh, I've missed you!" Aria squeals, practically jumping on me. I stumble back as I wrap my arms around her, laughing.

"You have me all to yourself." I said with a laugh.

"What do you mean?"

"We broke up." I see Noah grinning from the corner of my eye and I fight the urge to slap him.

"What, why!? When?"

"About a week ago."

"And you didn't think to tell me? Your so rude!" She says, scoffing.

"To be fair, I've been busy packing and getting my stuff together."

"Mhm."

I slap the back of her head, because of her response.

"Hey! What was that for?" She whines, rubbing the back of her head.

"For being dumb." I say with a smirk, in response she glares at me.

"Do you need any help with your stuff? I can help if you'd like me too." Luke offers.

"I only have a few things left, I've got it. Thank you though." I say and he smiles.

I walk out of our home and down to my car. I hear someone behind me and just know that it's Noah, he's following me of course.

"So, you broke up with him?"

"It was a mutual decision." I say, dryly. I'm really not in the mood for his bullshit.

"Hm, why?" He questions, but I choose to ignore him. I don't have the patience to put up with him. I wish I could've been on the cruise longer, I'm already regretting being here.

We finally get to my car and I reach into the right side, unfortunately, with my luck, I have to bend over so that I can reach the one that must've fallen or something. Why me, universe? What did I ever do to you?

"Let me get it." I hear him say, I just know he's coming closer to me.

He's now standing right over me, so close that I feel his hot breath against my neck, which gives me the tingles. What the fuck Ember! It's been nine months, and you just got out of a relationship! Your such a whore!

He grabs the box and we both back up, stepping away from my car. In the process, I accidentally bump my ass into his uhh...private area. I hear him groan, blood immediately flowing to my cheeks. Why me? Why, why, why! The universe hates me, she's made it clear. Ugh, I'm so damn horny. I need to be fucked, maybe I'll go to the club later with Aria.

"Uhh- sorry for umm..." I stutter, not knowing what to say. He rolls his eyes in response.

"What the hell crawled up your ass?" I question, and he ignores me. I scoff and shake my head, starting to walk away but his hand gripping my wrist prevents me to do so.

"Let go of me, now." I demand. Instead, he pulls me closer. Our lips are barely an inch apart. Noah closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, but then pulls away and let's go of my wrist. I frown. I actually wanted something to happen. Stupid me.

I quickly make my way to our house, I could feel his eyes on me but I never looked back.

***

I walk into the club, alone might I add. Luke was taking Aria out for a date so she couldn't come. So here I am, alone, and looking like a complete idiot.

I make my way over to the bar and sit at one of the stools.

"What can I get you?" He asks with a smile.

"Surprise me." He nods and heads to make whatever he's going to make for me.

The bartender is attractive. His skin is tan, his hair is dark brown and curly. It's very cute. Some of it even hangs in his face. His eyes are a dark colour, I can hardly tell though because of the lights.

The attractive bartender comes back and hands me a drink. His eyes land on my chest, staying there.

"My eyes are up here, buddy." I say with a smirk, his eyes go wide and I laugh.

I'm wearing a red, satin dress. The straps are very thin. The dress shows a good amount of my cleavage, it also reaches right below my ass. My hair is curled and hanging over my shoulders.

I look good, maybe I'll get him to fuck me. I seriously need a release, I'm going to go crazy if I don't get one.

"Sorry, don't get the boyfriend." He jokes and I laugh.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"Really? So that means I have a chance." He says with a smirk, leaning closer to me.

I lean closer to him and began to talk, but I'm quickly interrupted.

"No, you don't have a chance." A very familiar voice states.

You've got to be kidding me.

Hey y'all, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you guys are doing okay. If any of you ever need to talk, please come to me. I promise I will listen, I love you all so much. I have a small favour to ask...could you guys please share my story to others? It would mean the world to me if you did! Love you <3

Tiktok: she.luvs.writing

Question: Who's POV do you want to see more?

Word Count: 1022