Chapter Ten

Ember's POV

I wake up the next morning with a horrible headache. Sebastian is still sleeping, he must not of drank. God, how much did I drink last night?

Oh shit, I'm gonna throw up!

I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom, I fucking threw up everywhere. What a way to start the day.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Sebastian questioned, fuck. I woke him up. But his morning voice, shut up you horny whore!

He gently pulls my hair back as I continue to throw up. He's such a sweetheart.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah." I said, and brushed my teeth. I also washed my face.

I threw my hair into a messy bun and put a hot pink swimsuit on.

"Damn." His eyes roamed my entire body.

"You like what you see?" I smirked.

"Indeed." He smiled, placing a kiss on my lips.

Sebastian and I walked to the pool, our normal routine. Him and Christian went to the gym, the work out and talk. I'm glad they like each other so much. Riley and I sat at a Tiki Bar, I ordered my favourite which is a Piña Colada. She ordered her favourite, a Mango Passion.

"So, have you heard from that Noah?"

"No, I haven't. Not since the day I blocked him."

"Good for you, I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, I'm proud of myself."

"He seemed like such a jerk to you, just wait until I meet him. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind."

"He was a jerk, but he could be sweet too. Your not going to meet him." I said with a laugh.

"I sure as hell am."

"Yeah, in your dreams."

"Don't crush them, you whore."

"Oh, you have dreams? I thought you would just be a stripper."

"Your such a whore."

We both laughed, finished our drinks and headed to the pool. Sebastian and Christian were surprisingly already there.

"Hi." I said with a smile, swimming towards him.

"Hi."

He placed a kiss on my lips and I smiled. I love him so much. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

The butterflies...

"I love you." He whispered, placing a few kisses on my neck. Sweet Jesus.

"I love you more." I whispered back.

"Take it to the bedroom you horny bitches!" Riley yelled, splashing water at us.

"Bitch." Sebastian muttered.

"Ember, come with me." I raised my eyebrow but swam towards her.