Chapter Eight

Ember's POV

I finally got out of the hospital about five hours ago. Sebastian and I have been thinking of where we're going to go. We've also been packing, I want to get out of here as fast as I can.

We're thinking about the Caribbean and the Bahamas, and we are taking a cruise. It's going to be a lot of fun.

I haven't seen Noah in about a day, I will need to say goodbye. Aria, Noah, and Luke. I will miss them but this is what's best for me, this is going to be great for me. Especially for Sebastian and I, I still can't believe he is coming with me. I'm so excited, and nervous.

I heard a knock on my door, I walked to it and opened it. I sighed at the person in the door.

"Ember, can we talk?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

We walked to my living room and sat down.

"I wanted to apologize, for everything. For what I did with Grace, how I act, everything. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

He nodded and looked around, staring at my suitcases.

"What are those for?"

"I'm leaving for awhile."

"What? For how long?" He asked, panic in his voice.

"I don't know yet, I just need to get out of here."

"What does that mean for us?"

"For us?" I questioned, with a laugh.

"Yeah."

"There is no us."

"Ember-"

"No. I have given you so many chances and you proved it. You can't commit to me and I've accepted it, go back to your whore."

"One more chance, I can prove it. She means nothing to me, I swear."

"I've given you enough chances, whatever we had, is over."

"Please, one more chance. Please, I love you."

I paused, it felt weird to hear those words coming out of his mouth. I needed to do this, for myself.

"Please."

"No, I'm sorry."

He sighed, I could see the hurt in his eyes. He's begging me with his eyes. Fuck, this is so much harder than I thought it would be.

"Can I at least have a hug?"

"Of course."

We wrapped our arms around each other, holding each other tightly. We both knew, this is the last time we will touch each other.

"I love you, I love you so much. I'm so sorry I couldn't prove it to you. I will always love you." He whispered, his voice cracking.

"I love you too, but this is what's best for us."

We pulled away and he nodded, he's crying. Oh my god, he's crying. I feel so bad.

"Fuck, this hurts so bad." He admitted.

"It hurts, but I have to do this."

I heard a knock on the door, and then Sebastian appeared.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, could you take my bags out to your car? I need a few more minutes."

"Yeah, sure." Sebastian smiled, picking my suitcases up.