Chapter Four

Ember's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing. In annoyance, I slapped the thing.

"It's too early for this shit." I heard someone groan.

I almost screamed when I saw Noah laying next to me, in my bed. Oh yeah, last night...

"Noah, your still here!"

"No shit." He groaned again, falling back to sleep. I shook my head and got out of bed, heading to my closet.

I put on a white hoodie and a pair of black shorts, I don't think I'm going anywhere, so it doesn't really matter.

I looked back at Noah to see him passed out on my bed, causing me to laugh. I walked into the kitchen and surprisingly saw Aria.

"Morning."

"Good morning! Guess what?"

"What?"

"There is going to be a huge party tonight, and we're going! So are Noah and Luke!"

"Hell yeah! What time does it start?"

"Around eight, I wanted to see if you guys wanted to go out for lunch?"

"Sure, you wanna text the boys?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'm going to go take a shower." She smiled and I walked out.

I walked into my room quietly and locked the door, grabbing a pillow, I threw it directly at Noah.

"Wake up, fuck face."

"I would love to fuck your face." He smirked.

"Asshole." I muttered with a roll of my eyes.

"And your asshole." I couldn't help but laugh, he's so stupid.

"There is a party tonight, and we're all going. Aria is going to text you and Luke about it plus lunch, so respond to it." He nodded in response.

"Okay, now get out."

"What, why?"

"Because, we're going to go eat out soon and I need to get ready."

"Okay." He sighed as he walked out.

I laughed and went into my bathroom, I stripped my clothes off and turned on the water.

I was humming and scrubbing my body, unbothered, until I heard a cough. I quickly turned around, and there Noah stood, completely naked.

"Noah, I told you to leave."

"Do you really want me to leave?" He questioned.

Do I want him to leave? No, not really.

"I've missed you." I admitted, running my hands down his soft chest.

"Is that so?" He questioned.

"Mhm."

"I've missed you too." He admits.

I slowly get down on my knees, his breath getting heavier as he watched me. I stared directly at his throbbing, hard cock. I put it in my mouth and slowly began to suck, teasing like he does to me.

"Ember, don't." He warned. I started to speed up my pace as I watched him look at me, his eyes full of lust.

"Fuck, baby...just like that." He grunted, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

"Fuck." He muttered, and pushed me back, which made me confused.

"I need to be inside you, right now."