🎀 Sonic | Presents and Blessings 🎀

How could I not start this book with Sonic? Like bruh
Word Count: 667
_________________________________________________________________

It's no secret Sonic loves being affectionate. Cuddles are always a must, even if it's almost one hundred degrees outside. He's also incredibly shameless to near awe-inspiring levels. Some of the quips he makes out in public completely warrant the slaps he gets from you.

So maybe it's a good thing you're cuddly, too. Some people get nauseous just looking at you two snuggling up on each other and being all lovey-dovey. Shadow actually once told you both to, quote, "Shut the fuck up and get a room already." (You didn't.) A glorious moment, to be sure.

Other people, on the other hand, take a different approach to your relationship with the blue blur...

"Soooniiiiiic!" A familiar voice calls, and you sigh.

"It's Amy," you say. Sonic groans, holding his head in his hand. You can swear he grumbles, "Why me?" You laugh. "She's almost as loyal as me," you joke, and he snorts.

"Ames," Sonic addresses as the pink hedgehog skids to a stop in front of him. She nods vigorously. "You know I have a girlfriend..." She nods again.

"Of course! But I came here to give you this!" Amy shoves something into Sonic's hands before immediately turning and running off. "I hope you like it! Byyeee!"

"Well, that was..." Sonic trails off, trying to find the words.

"Different?" You offer, and he agrees. "Yeah, I'm a little surprised she didn't go off about her undying love winning you over eventually this time. I'm a little disappointed."

"You almost sound like you don't want me anymore," he chuckles.

"Noooo!" You whine, wrapping your arms around him in a suffocating hug. "Miiiine!" He gives you a little "heh heh" before kissing you on the cheek. "Now hurry up and see what you got." Letting go of your boyfriend, you give him space to move.

"Oh boy," Sonic says with all the enthusiasm of a kid going to the dentist. "Can't wait." He finally looks at the present in his hands; it's in a blue box with a red ribbon. Somebody clearly likes color coding. He cautiously opens it.

Sonic stares in silence.

"What? What is it?" You peer over his shoulder. "Oh. Oh." You pause for a moment, stifling laughter. "Well, clearly, that's not for you."

"Clearly," the hedgehog croaks.

Inside the box, neatly folded with a little note on top, is a set of (f/c) lingerie. He doesn't move, only staring.

You vaguely remember a girl's day out with Amy and Rouge where you offhandedly mentioned it being cute. It was mostly as a joke, but you weren't lying, either. Did...did Amy actually buy it? Bizarre.

"Hey, there's a note," you mention. "Read it!" Sonic groaned. He looks at the note before instantly shoving it back into the box, red-faced. "Lemme see," you say, and he moves the box away from you.

But for once, you're faster than Sonic.

Snatching the paper up, you read its contents.

Get some use out of it for me, okay?

"Did she just...give me her blessing?" You stare at the note, nose twitching. Sonic makes a strange, prolonged squeak. You glance at him, and his ears are pinned back, his eyes are squeezed shut, and his cheeks are so red he almost looks like Knuckles. He's such a cutie. You decide to poke the bear.

"Aw, after all that lip, you're gonna clam up on me?" You're referencing all his playful advances. "C'mon, Sonic..." Leaning forward, you bump noses with him, tail swishing. "We shouldn't let such a nice thing go to waste."

"(Y/n)," he warns quietly. "Don't tempt me."

He says that, but his tail is wagging almost violently. You win.

"Okay!" With that, you're back to your soft, adorable self as you snuggle under his chin. The whiplash leaves him standing still for a moment, but he quickly nuzzles back, embracing you. You two relish the impromptu cuddling session, wholesomeness restored.

You are so going to thank Amy for this.

_________________________________________________________________
Alternative title: You destroy Sonic's sanity with your feminine wiles, feat. Amy Rose
Anyway wtf is this
Also tbh, while Amy isn't anywhere near my favorite character, I don't exactly get the hate. Yeah, she was creepy for a while, but she's gotten way better. She'd totally be jealous if Sonic got a partner, but I think she'd eventually come around because, in the end, she just wants him to be happy. So enjoy her blessing. 👍