🎀 Some Imagines So You Have Content 🎀

Where the fuck have I been holy shit
Gender Neutral

╔════════════════༻♡༺•❦
₊⋆◦‥⭒ 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 ⭒‥◦⋆₊
❦•༻♡༺════════════════╝

🎀 Sonic 🎀
Sonic loves going on early morning runs, and once the two of you started dating, he began begging you to come with. He slows his pace to a jog so you can keep up with him, and even if athletics isn't your thing, spending time with him is. He's just happy to have another thing to do with you.

🎀 Tails 🎀
Tails always knows when you're feeling down, so he lets you snuggle up with his tails to help you feel better. He takes good care of the appendages, so they're always very soft, almost like clouds, and they never fail to make you feel at least a little better.

🎀 Knuckles 🎀
Knuckles likes it when you stay with him while he's guarding the Master Emerald, and even if he seems like he's not listening, he's always paying attention and appreciating your company. He enjoys playing cards when you bring a deck.

🎀 Amy 🎀
Amy loves hand feeding you cute little snacks and desserts, usually made herself. She likes feeling like she's taking care of you, and watching your face light up with joy after trying a new recipe of hers is the perfect reward.

🎀 Shadow 🎀
Shadow goes to great lengths to care for his chest fur and takes pride in it because Maria used to pet him all the time, so it reminds him of her as something she loved about him. He lets you run your fingers through it, and you can definitively say it's the softest thing you've ever felt. Letting someone touch his fluff is the ultimate sign of trust, especially considering there are many creeps out there who would love nothing more than to get touchy-feely with him…

🎀 Rouge 🎀
Rouge normally doesn't like people messing with her jewels, but she'll make an exception for you; in fact, she'll even let you wear them, if you want. She also likes dressing you up all fancy and maybe even showing you off. Shadow has just about had enough of her nonsense.

🎀 Silver 🎀
Silver sometimes uses his psychokinesis to float things around and entertain you, and he likes playing fun little games with you. Seeing you smile is what makes him the happiest, and the cute things he does for you is enough to know he'll always be young at heart.

🎀 Infinite 🎀
Infinite never washes his mask, but when he trusts you enough to see his face, he'll let you wash it. He hates the smell of lavender for reasons he refuses to explain, though, so you have to be careful what soaps you use.

BONUS:

🎀 Scourge 🎀
Scourge has a hard time knowing when enough is enough in regards to affections because he can be really bad at reading body language, so when you've had enough, you have to tell him outright. He always relents since you're basically the only person he respects, but expect him to be on you like white on rice when you're open again.

_________________________________________________________________
Calling the creepy Shadow fans out rn fr, y'all scare me eww