16: The Prison (pt.1)

(OK so this became 934 words real quick. This is one of my longest chapters and I hope you don't mind. Love ya!)

The next day the boys were preparing to go to the prison.

They woke up that morning and immediately got dressed after breakfast.

Chan had bought an outfit matching Felix, with sunflowers in it.

As they were leaving, Chan pulled Seungmin to the side.

"Hey, I was wondering-"

"Yes hyung?"

Chan looked at the boy and couldn't help but smile. He was wearing a shirt that was way too big for him and some pants that he took from Minho at the last second.

"I know this is short notice, but I want to ask you something?"

"Whatever you need."

"Could you switch seats with Jisung in the car. I want to sit next to him."

Seungmin smirked at the older.

"Oh you want to sit next to him-"

"Go get in the car."

"Ok sorry."

------------------------------------

The boys were on their way to the prison. Chan was driving the first car, with Jisung in the passenger seat, Felix in the back in a carseat, and the maknae who had his hoodie up taking a nap.

"So...we gonna talk about why you asked Seungmin to switch seats with me?"

"He told you that?"

"Yes. He did."

Chan laughed a bit as they stopped at the red light.

"Because I'm jealous."

"Of what?"

"You and Changbin. You guys flirt a lot."

Jisung tried to hide his smile.

"Yeah, we do. I bet you wish it was you huh?", Jisung laughed.

Chan looked at him sideways, speeding off again.

"Wait...do you?"

"Maybe."

"You like me?!"

"No! I mean...maybe. Yes."

The squirrel boy didn't know how to react as he put his hands to his face. He looked at Chan once more.

"Why didn't you say something sooner?"

"Jisung, I have wanted to tell you for a long time. But I never thought you were interested. I mean, I didn't know anything about the type of people you guys were interested in."

"Same. I didn't even know Jeongin or Hyunjin were interested in guys until they started liking eachother."

"My point is...I have said many times I've always wanted to be a dad. My sexuality could possibly make having a kid more difficult because there is a different process to go through."