19: Love All Around

"Yeah, I messaged him and we talked. He apologized for everything and wants to be friends again.", Seungmin said to Changbin.

"Well that's nice."

"Yeah. I forgave him of course. That was a long time ago. I hope he gets into a group, I would love to see him achieve his dreams like I am."

"I'm glad you aren't holding any grudges, you know that isn't good for you."

"Yeah, it isn't. But anyways, are you going with Jisung and Chan? They're taking Felix for the paper signing tomorrow."

Changbin put down the donut in his hand.

"I think I'll let them go alone. I used to be a primary caregiver to Felix, but I passed that role to Jisung. Especially now since he and Chan are about to legally be his fathers."

As the two were taking, they didn't notice Jeongin come downstairs with Felix on his back.

"Hello hyungs!"

"Hi Innie.", both boys responded.

"Hyunjin and I are taking our roles as uncles to the next level. We got Felix some toddler sized Stray Kids merch with our names on it."

Chan came downstairs and mumbled "cute" as he made his way to the kitchen.

Jeongin followed him and sat Felix on the counter.

"Hey Chan hyung, did you know people are already making ship merch for me and Hyunjin?"

"Really?"

"Yeah! We just barely announced it and Stays were on the job."

Chan checked his phone as he intended to find some of this merch and buy it.

He watched his baby walking across the countertop and smiled. Felix picked up a bag on the counter.

"Papa Channie! Flour!"

"That's right baby, it's flour. Hey, do you want to help me bake some desserts?"

"Ooo, can I help too?", Jeongin added.

The three started to collect ingredients and were soon joined by Changbin and Seungmin, who helped them by grabbing the utensils and cleaning them off.

Not long after, the whole group was gathered in the kitchen at once.

Chan, Jeongin, and Felix were mixing ingredients.

Changbin and Seungmin were cleaning baking pans for cupcakes and lining them with wrappers.

Jisung, Hyunjin, and Minho were making a separate cake for tomorrow which they would eat to celebrate Felix's adoption.

There wasn't a face without a smile in the room. Everyone was laughing and happy. Despite the situations they had been put through in the past month, they were happy. They had a new addition to the family, two new couples, and Seungmin was reunited with an old acquaintance.

The whole time they were cooking, Chan was thinking about tomorrow. He kept glancing at his boyfriend, knowing he was thinking the same thing.

"I love you.", he mouthed to Jisung.

"I love you too!", Jisung yelled back, causing laughter to erupt in the crowded kitchen.