V: Improvements

All Might: If you happen to arrive at school early, please come see me in the teacher's lounge. I managed to create your new workout plan for you and would like you to take a look.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Coming." All Might replied to the duo of knocks at the door to which he stood up from his seat and made his way towards it. Once he reached the door he took a peek through the peephole and chuckled at seeing nothing but a mess of absolute green with no face whatsoever. Clearly, the universe wasn't kind when doing it's customizations to the student's height. The teacher jutted the handle downwards and pulled it inwards to himself to reveal Midoriya standing patiently. "Not to be rude, but now I understand why you would want something that would make you seem taller like a hero name. You didn't miss out on drinking your milk did you?"

"Huhhhh." Midoriya sighed. "Good morning to you too, All Might."

"I'm just teasing you Young Midoriya, height doesn't matter at all when it comes to stature. Even with your lack in height I'm willing to bet you'd make every hero look up to you if you put your heart into everything that you do. Take me for example, as hard to believe as it is I wasn't the tallest student in my year and yet I managed to make it to #1. Don't let a silly thing like height get in the way, but that's for another time. I have something exciting that hopefully makes you excited as well, come in come in."

Midoriya hop stepped his way inside and scurried over to the couch, anxious to hear what All Might has been able to cook up for his new workout plan. Lying on the coffee table in front of him was a single sheet of paper with it's face down and a mug of steaming coffee. It didn't take long for the predecessor to join his student at the table, sliding the paper off of the table and handing it towards Midoriya. "Take a look."

The student reached out and grabbed the paper, rotating it to face him as his eyes scoured through the multiple headings and bullet points that were imprinted. "Hmm."

"If you'll notice, majority of the key points for this new plan is centered around endurance in both using One For All and without using it. While it's important to increase the amount of time you can use this new trick of yours it's also equally important that you can keep yourself just as strong without using it since you never know when there will be a time that you must conserve your energy. Now, what I'd like you to focus on for this is gradually increasing the output level the further you go while also getting your body adjusted to using specific percentage levels for extended amounts of time. Hopefully if this works out you'll be able to use 5% naturally just like you would with breathing, and once you manage to get that down then you'll be able to grow used to doing the same with higher outputs. You'll train on the weekdays and rest on the weekends so don't go adding in a bunch of extra stuff like you did last time.

You've probably noticed that there's not really much in terms of increasing your natural strength and that's because it isn't of upmost importance. Now that you've managed to figure out a method in dispersing One For All throughout your body in a steady motion that means if you can control the percentage in which you disperse you should be able to control the levels of damage you send out as well. Even at five percent, your attacks will be strong enough to cause high damage at point blank range so don't go thinking five percent won't do anything in a fight. It absolutely can. As you continue to increase your endurance levels so too will the levels of power that are exerted from your blows. After that, you'll be able to resort to the shockwaves of your attacks as well which can increase your range by quite a lot."

"Wow. And to think, five percent was able to get me down the beach in no time. Imagine using it at ten percent."

"Quite the drastic change indeed. My head won't be able to wrap around what you'll be able to do at 100%, but patience is a key factor in getting there. Also, I'm sorry to say this but, I won't be able to help you with all of this."