13: Astronomical Proportions

*rustlerustle*

"Hmm..." From the cover of a large bush and through a small opening in the leaves of the shrub revealed a pair of eyes that squinted out from their position, gazing out onto the sandy shores of a beach that has drawn their interest to come out here for themselves. Were it not for the fact that the presence of a large name was here the mysterious individual would have no need to obscure themselves in the disguise of natural leaves. But, speaking truthfully for themselves, they were outright terrified to be seen by them.

"SOOO WEAK!"
"AHHHHHHH OOF!"

From the mysterious individual's right came the noise of combat and exclaiming between two males, the pair of eyes having no need to dart right when a body of a young male student rolled into their view like a Western tumbleweed. The male would have no time for rest as a beam of fire blazed across the sand and scorched a line through the ground that caused them to roll towards their left and avoid the ray of flames. The eyes watched with curiosity as the student engaged in hand to hand combat with a lumbering behemoth of a hero, the student kicking and punching and swiping only for the hero to effortlessly deflect all attacks with a single hand. A right hook was caught and held by the forearm as the hero balled their free fist and drove the knuckles into the stomach of the student, knocking them clean onto their back and over the sand.

"Hrmmm..." The secret onlooker growled. "What kind of moves are those? They're too linear too predictable, this guy clearly has no sense of fighting skills whatsoever. How the heck did he manage to survive against the villains that raided his class? Not only that but to then be jumped by one AND have his training overlooked by that guy? Jumping from frying pan into frying pan into frying pan with this one."

The onlooker continued to watch as the hero made effortless work of his enemy's attempts of assault, scolding every action as a lack of drive and will. Sliding onto his feet the student rushed around the side of the hero that was facing the onlooker's bush, creating the most opportune and perfect moment of an absent-minded glance to look eyes with the secret watcher. "*GASP*"

"Hold! We are not alone..."

"Aw crap." The onlooker gasped after falling back into the bush and away from sight. "Ohhhh crap I've done it now."

*step Step STEP*

"I'm out of here, no way do I want any sort of business with that guy. I'm just gonna go ahead take my leave and-OW!"

"And what's this?!" Yanked out of the hiding place Endeavor held up a young lady by the hood of a grey sweater to match their leggings and sneakers, exposing the girl to Midoriya who bounded over in question. "A spy for Dabi?!"

"NONO hang on man!"

"I should incinerate you to be nothing more than ash along the sidewalk. But before that you will admit to me where your superior is, now!"

"Superior what superior?!"

"Do not play games with me girl! I will erase your entire existence if it means getting you to confess the whereabouts of who sent you! Tell me! It was Dabi wasn't it?!"

"Dabi who?!"

"You lie!"

"WHOAWHOA hey hang on a second Endeavor hang on!" Midoriya pleaded. "I think we're getting it all mixed up here."

"Quiet!" Endeavor growled. "This girl is clearly an informant to somebody, otherwise she would have no reason to be obscuring herself in the bush the way she was. Are you not?!"