17: Unfortunately

*stepstepStepSTEP*

"Hm?" Endeavor hummed while turning over his right shoulder to see a first year in white tank top and black shorts running towards him over the sand, the hero turning in their direction with arms cross and a glare. "You're late boy. Do not expect me to allow your delay in training to-"

"Full COWLING-"

"Hm?!"

*FWOOSH*
"SMAAAASH!"
*POW*

"NRGH!" Endeavor grunted at the full force of a heel suddenly crashing into his stomach, the hero thrusted off his feet and sent tumbling away. With a rough landing he crashed on his back and rolled onto his knees to cease his movement, teeth grit with fire flailing wildly around him. "You DARE?!"

"No! YOU dare?!" Midoriya asked with an angry expression of his own. "Who are YOU to make your daughter sad because you aren't grown enough to behave around your own sons?! Because you aren't half the level of mature as your daughter who's trying to actually fix things between everybody!"

"HOW DO YOU-........the car. I noted this morning the way it had been parked it was in a different position than it was previously....she went to go see you."

"Yeah, she did. Because she didn't feel comfortable being in the same house as her dad and brothers who constantly go at each other's throats. Isn't that sad? Your own daughter, having to find comfort OUTSIDE of her own home, where her own FAMILY is because of the things you do. Doesn't she mean anything to you?!"

"That's of no concern to you!"

"Oh yeah?!" Midoriya glowed a bright green as he crouched into his knees. "Well sorry! But it became my concern-"

*FWOOSH*

The student shot forward like a bullet with his right elbow bent forward to act as the point of his battering ram, said elbow caught by Endeavor with the two now face to face with each other and angrily staring the other down. Steadfast green gleamed against raging blue as arcs and fire crackled and popped against each other.

"-AFTER YOU KEPT MAKING HER, MY BEST FRIEND UPSET ABOUT IT!"

Endeavor snarled before throwing Midoriya out to his left by the elbow and igniting both palms while the student rolled, said palms thrusting forward to torch the sandy shore in a blaze of fire. Pouncing off of his position the student just barely managed to duck underneath the flame and close the distance again between he and the pro, left foot planting and pushing down to bounce him upwards with right fist balled tightly. Endeavor swatted the uppercut away with his left and brought his right forearm to the face to obstruct a jab, taking his own fist to the head when shoes planted on the outside of his forearm and kicked in his direction.

He growled and stepped forward with left arm blanketed in fire but was quickly met by the student who propelled forward by a Smash. Endeavor caught Midoriya by the grasp of his right hand clutching onto the shirt and evaded a wild foot coming at him by tilting his head left. The student was lifted high before mercilessly slammed into the sand over his back, his feet pressing into the chest of Endeavor in an attempt to free the weight that kept him pinned. Feeling the air in his own chest slowly dwindle he resorted to the sand around him with right hand clasping for grains and throwing them at the hero's face, granules blinding and sticking into the eyes. The student's hands held tight on the arm that pinned as he pulled and, with the use of his feet against Endeavor's chest, rolled the hero up and over to free himself of the large weight.

Midoriya kicked Endeavor off of him and quickly pounced into a kneeling position with right arm straight forward and index cocked back. "Delaware, SMASH!"