12: Weird Natures

"Weakling!"

*POW*

"Oof!"
"Pathetic!"

*SLAM*

"Argh!"
"Incompetent!"

*WHAM*

"Ow!"
"Whelp!"

*POW*

"Argh-mmph!"

"Inconceivable..." Endeavor growled as he clamped a large paw over the front of Midoriya's face and had him pinned against the sand, the hero charging forward as he dragged the student through the sand before flinging upwards and through the air. "To think this is the next generation of heroes, is an INSULT!"

"AHHHHH!" Midoriya tumbled through the air before landing on the sand once more and rolling onto all fours, the student taking a moment to breathe and pant for desperate air. His body ached and was searing hot from the intensity of Endeavor's training, his heart in a permanent state of pounding and thumping against his chest. "Huff, huff."

"You bore me! To think somebody like you could EVER enroll into an institution such as U.A while names of legend have graduated from that same institution is preposterous! You insult the title of being a hero in training."

"Huff, I'm, huff, I'm barely in my first year!"

"And?! You think a villain would give a DAMN, as to what you are or where you come from?! They do not care about your grade fool-I do not CARE about your grade! Your inability to withstand and strike back even against somebody such as myself is a jest to those who have walked this path before you. Victory is achieved through power, through FORTITUDE. Failure to acknowledge drive in pain is failure to understand the nature of what you are hoping to accomplish. On your feet! Again!"

Midoriya slowly exhaled to gather the bits of his perseverance, a forearm dragging over his mouth as he stood onto his feet. Setting his feet shoulder width apart Endeavor grunted as he crossed both of his arms and stood in waiting, the first year observing the hero from top to bottom. The presence of the number two hero was daunting and crushing, much more different than the aura of All Might who made everybody feel safe and secure. With Endeavor? There was a sense of fear in his aura, like a grenade was being dangled by the pin with only a thin sliver of a thread. Endeavor was power, strength, dominance and control through fierce conquest. Far cries from the light that is the Symbol of Peace.

Full Cowling active Midoriya pushed forward and charged for Endeavor's left side hoping to breeze past the hero and get behind him-

*WHAM*

Only to run forehead first into an arm held out at it's side and crash onto his back.

"Your tactics are meek." Endeavor commented. "Linear projections of your movement are so prescient one can defeat you simply by remaining where they are. Again!"

Midoriya growled as he crunched in and rolled forward like a ball, turning and tumbling out onto his butt with right index finger cocked back. "Smash!"

The finger let fly a torrent of wind that Midoriya followed close behind just as he did against Dabi, the Smash battering into Endeavor's crossed guard and pushing him back. Flying forward with a left fist balled Midoriya drove the fist to his opponent's face but missed when Endeavor tilted his head to the side to evade, doing the same for a right fist and leaning back as a leg swung forward that would have connected. Grabbing onto the leg with both hands the hero turned while simultaneously swinging the student over his head and down onto the sand like a human club, releasing the student on the bounce and shoving a head against the back of his head to pin his body into the shore.