VI: Family Ties

"What in the hell?! Masaru have you seen the news? Izuku's being painted as some kind of molester or a pervert!"

"What?! T-That can't be true there's no way he'd do something like that right? I mean it's been a few months since was last saw him sure but, Izuku? I-I'm thinking there's a mistake going on here or something."

"DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE YOU STUPID GERMS!"

"KATSUKIIII! QUIT YELLING DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS RIGHT NOW FOR YOU TO BE YELLING IN THIS HOUSE?!"

"Whoa, Deku? That's who I've been friends with so far in the school year? He doesn't seem to be this creepy in person but, eesh."

"Midoriya? And to think I used to converse with him alongside Uraraka as friends. This is a shame of a look for the prestigious honor that is U.A how could I ever associate myself with an assailant like this!"

"WHAAAAAAAAT. IIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS. THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!! YOUNG MIDORIYA?!"

*BZZT*
*BZZT*
*BZZT*

"Hoh Kami no....U-Uh, h-hello-"

"THAT is who you have chosen to be the next wielder of One For All Toshinori?! What in the hell am I looking at right now!"

"S-Sensei please there must be some kind of mistake Young Midoriya is being put in the wrong light here!"

"HEY! What the hell is this why are my sister's titties being shown on the TV?! Shoto!"

"I've seen it, and the next time I see Midoriya will be the last time anybody sees him alive."

"BURNIN! Find me this child, student or whatever the hell kind of person he is. When I get my hands on that filth of a living creature I'll show him the true definition of Hell itself!"

"Oh so you never want to talk about your family with us because you say they're liabilities to your work but when it comes to something like this now you wanna blow a fuse. Plus, why aren't YOU doing it she's your own blood. I get that your daughter's mega honkers just got exposed on TV but-"

"SILENCE! Do your job or you can start looking for a different hero to take up your sidekick position with!"

"Huhhhh. Well, at least I'll be getting paid for it in the end. Don't know why I have to be the one playing fetch here out of all the others."

"....huh...never thought I'd see the day where I would be reminded about that pitiful group they call a family. And to think, it's through something so embarrassing like this heh, broadcasted across a bunch of channels for everybody to see. If I'm being honest I might even say I'm a bit annoyed seeing this....you know what, whatever. I got nothing else to do in the meantime and I'm bored, plus if this works out it'll be another tick on the body count.

Something tells me there's more to this story than what they're showing, guess I'll take a trip down to Takoba and see if I can get some info for myself. Don't worry Fuyumi Todoroki. Let this stranger do his thing."

-

"Now if you'll all turn to page 46 of your books please and bring out your rulers as well-"

*knock knock knock*

Fuyumi hummed in curiosity to the sound of barely audible knocks tapping against her classroom door and turning away from the board to see the disturbances. From a thin rectangular window she spotted a woman with brown hair feverishly gesturing the sibling to come outside along with three other women standing behind her. "Uh, excuse me for a moment class I have to do something really quickly. Go ahead and start on the four problems at the top of the page while you're at it."