CHAPTER 8

LOST (SEBASTIAN'S POV)

"Damn it!" the almost empty bottle of vodka shattered into pieces as it hit the concrete wall. My hands are shaking from so much fury so I picked up another bottle and throw it again in the wall. Lahat ng aking mahagilap ay pinagbabato ko, I don't care about the mess it caused, ang mahalaga ay maibsan ang nararamdamn kong sobrang galit.

I should be drunk by now after consuming two bottles of potent alcohol but my mind and body remained alert and active. I'm desperate to drown myself with alcohol and numb my whole system but damnit, it just won't do the trick. My fucking mind is still doubling its pace and wouldn't stop thinking of her. It keeps on nagging me to get out from here and follow her.

I reach for another bottle, this time a bottle of whiskey and drank straight from it. If I need to drink everything in the cellar just to pass out, then I will!

Her sudden arrival caught me totally off-guard and I hate it that my mind and body's initial reaction is to satisfy the hunger that's been constantly my companion for the last five years. Biglang nablangko ang utak ko that's why I acted so foolishly and uncontrollably the moment I set my eyes on her.

I even thought for a moment that she wasn't real and she's just part of my regular hallucination of her if only one of my men didn't gave me a heads-up about her presence in the hospital's entrance.

And now that I've seen her again, the hunger deep within me that just won't go away intensified even more. Para akong adik na nakakita ng drogang kinahuhumalingan ko at bigla akong naulol pagkatapos kong makita iyon ng hindi ko naman makuha. It's frustrating and maddening that's making me so crazy.

I've done a fair share of fooling and playing around with different women for the past five years, women with distinguished and respected background and personality in the society in hope to erase the traces of memories that one particular teenage girl left with me, and to rub in her face that I could get just any woman far better than her after she left me, but then parang nagsayang lang ako ng oras at panahon dahil sa isang sulyap lang sa kanya ay nabalewalang lahat ang pagsusumikap kong itapon ang mga ala-ala niya.

I hate her so much for crashing my ego and stealing my peace after using me to her stupid games just to execute her revenge. She made me her pawn and simply dumped me after she's done with me. And I hate her even more for making me believed that her responses to my every touch and kisses were real. I hate her the most because she left despite my willingness to forgive and understand her reasons for doing all those things to me.

I was willing to help her settle her issues, to mend her emotional wounds, to lift her sunken spirit, to wait for her until she's ready to start anew, to love her, and to build a future with her... but what did she do? She simply left without even a single "sorry".

But I hate myself even more because after all the things she'd done, I still crave for her. Her captivating face, her genuine smile that she seldom shows, her addictive scent that lingers all over my room, her joyous laughter, the way she easily joked around, her unbelievable appetite, her angelic voice that used to serenade me, the way she led me to dance under the moonlight like we were fools, the way she moaned and kissed me back with passion, and the way she screamed my name after sharing a heated moment.

All those memories keep on haunting me even if I'm in the arms of other women that made it hard for me to function normally. And since then, it has never been the same for me.

Maraming tao ang humahanga at pumupuri sa akin, maraming babae ang nagkakainteres at nahuhumaling, lalong lumago at namayagapag ang aming negosyo sa aking pamamahala ngunit ang hindi alam ng mga tao, I'm a mess inside, and that's because of one particular woman.