S6 Ch3- On The Road Again

Josie's POV

We woke up early and went down to get some breakfast from the hotel. Cleo and Lizzie wanted to take a shower before we left. But first is always breakfast because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Cl: So what are you guys wanting to eat?

J: They only have cereal and waffles. Pick your poison.

An employee looked at us and I gave her a little smile. She rolled her eyes and went back to refilling some orange juice. I turned my attention back to my friends.

J: Okay so worker number 1 definitely doesn't like us right now so hurry and pick what you want to eat.

Li: What are you going to eat?

J: Something edible I'd hope.

Cl: How about we all share? Josie go get some apple juice? I know worker number 1 is over there, just ignore her. Lizzie you get some cereal and three spoons. And I'll get the waffle and we'll share a breakfast.

I nod and went over to the juices. She walked away and I sighed of relief. I grabbed three cups and poured some apple juice into them. I saw Lizzie grab the cereals and went over to a table so I sat next to her.

Li: Who knew breakfast could be so stressful.

J: I didn't.

Li: You normally don't eat breakfast because you're always busy smooching Hope.

J: It's not even like that.

Li: Then how is it?

J: Hope takes forever to get out of bed.

Li: That's when you tell her to hurry her tribrid ass.

J: Lizzie. Not so loud.

Li: No one's listening.

Cleo came over with the waffle and handed us forks. Then we shared our breakfast with each other.

After eating we went back to the room. Lizzie got a quick shower in and then Cleo got an even quicker shower in. Guess she really wants to get on the road.

We check out and we all go to the car. Cleo got in the driver seat. Lizzie got in passenger and I got into the back seat. I quickly texted Hope saying we were leaving the hotel. She replied immediately.

A couple of hours went by and Cleo stopped at a gas station. She said she was going to fill up the tank and then we can get going. Lizzie wanted a slushee which left me out in the car alone.

I checked my phone and saw Hope was going to take a quick nap. Mg texted me about Lizzie. Penelope texted me saying how Hope dearly misses me. Cleo came back and handed me my slushee.

Cl: Lizzie is in there shopping.

J: For what?

Cl: Snacks.

J: We just had breakfast not too long ago.

Cl: It's for in case we get hungry on the road. She wants to be prepared or whatever so I gave her 30 bucks.