CHAPTER:-1

"So what you going to do now?" A male on his 40's asked sipping his black coffee.

"Nothing trying find a good kid to adopt maybe". Jimin said smiling at the thought.

"Are you insane just marry a girl who will give her love to you and make your own baby". Man said sighing.

"I can't hyung you know how the people looks me when I pass front them like predictor"jimin said and his own coffee.

"I know but what you going to do with the kid". The male asked curiously.

"What you mean what will I do  obviously I will raise him or... her give them a good life".jimin said and smiled.

"But jimin it's not what I mean people will ask alot about first think than do". The male said putting his hand on jimin's.

"I know hyung that's why call you here and I don't believe in dating and all but i need a baby, so he or she can accompany me till I'm alive ".jimin said showing his sincerity to other.

"Do what ever you want I'm off my baby is going to beat me if I'm not home in 30 minutes". The man said, leaving the younger.

"Yaa see you soon than". Jimin said smiling, when the male was out he dropped his smile, and changed it with sad expression again he is all alone in big house.

Jimin was looking at ceiling while he was tucked on his bed, he wanted to feel the warth of love and it will come form a child who never love someone from somthing, the baby only want to loved his parents and family, a innocent love. That will warm jimin's heart once like it was in his childhood "What to do?jimin should you have to do this i can't.... date i hate dating and all but i need a kid I want to spent my time with him like yoongi hyung do like other does I want to feel that ah....jimin-ah forget about i need a good night sleep". Jimin talked himself, before he think something more he stopped himself.

Its another day of boring life but what made its more boring is rain 5 am at the morning jimin did all his morning routine brushing his teeth, shower, excercise some work on his laptop and it's 7 am now and it still raining even jimin lives far away from city in middle of somewhere for peace he wanted to run away so, he can find the warmth he got from his mother till he was 5.

"It's raining I have work to do it's so boring live all alone in this life". Jimin mumbled to himself clicking on voice message on his phone he got from his younger friend "Hello hyung so my baby's is truning 10 day after tomorrow I'm giving a party come if you are not busy bye". The voice sounded busy, some muffled sound came from his background.

"This kid surely know how to love his kids come on jimin contact the orphanage but eat something first your stomach is calling". Jimin sighed looking at pics of his friends and his two sweet babies.

*Owh...... *Owh.....

Jimin looked here and there for his phone if the voice he hear is came from his phone but their was nothing he saw on his phone. When he again try to do cook his food he again heared that voice.

*Owh...... *Owh......

"Huh? I'm not that old or am i? I am hearing things..... *Owh.... *Owh.... There is no way... A baby cry came from the deep forest in heavy rain, right?". He asked himself while flipping his omlet.

*Owh.... *Owh.....

"Ahhh...... I'm not hearing anything, I'm not going outside... I am not going out sid—, I'm not goi— ok, ok I'm going". Jimin said taking the umbrella and a torch, even it's morning it's dark as midnight because of black clouds hiding the sun. "Jimin- ah, you are old now, you know curiosity kills the cat but i can't ignore the voice". Jimin said mumbled to himself, slapping himself on his head he got outside closing the door he looked here and there turning the torch on. The ground of forest was muddy dirtying his shoes jimin get more deeper into forest, carefully taking the umbrella in his hands so he can't get from heavy rain.

"Can I even yell? What if there is animals or... anything like— *Owh. *owh.... Ah.... W- who the fuck is there". Jimin said, he again heared the voice coming not so far but he was scared to go, Only one thing could have pushed jimin forward was curiosity to know what is going on? He walk and walk till the voice sounded near to him.

"Let me see, what's here? Ah...... Omg! A baby".

To be continued.......

___________________________________

Hey! Don't like it, I'll delete it.

_Arya_