CHAPTER:-7

"Namjoon- ah, NO—".

Jimin took the baby in his arm. "Shoo—, namjoon- ah please shoo. We will die, shoo my son please i beg you". He rocked him, so baby can stop crying but he didn't, he started to cry loudly.

*Ow..... * Ow....

"He is coming back, he is running oh no! We need to run jimin- ah, sit tight". Yoongi saw the demon coming back because of noises, yoongi ignitie the engine switching on the front light he drive backward turning the car very smoothly yet fastly.

Jimin was scared namjoon didn't stopped crying, the demon was fast he was almost running to them, with yelp jimin thrown  back on the seat by sudden turn of car ."We are going to die h- hyung—". He saw securely clutched the baby in his chest.

"Not now, jimin- ah not now lets go—". Yoongi moved the car more fastly, even the demon was front of him. He didn't loose his hope to get away from the big demon's hand.

Jimin eyes widened, when demon took their car in his big hands and with just a little bit of strength, he folded his palms crushing the car like a clay toys. A loud screaming voice echoed  on a deserted road in the middle of the forest and everything blacked out after a second.

"Move back, move back he is coming to way the city. There is lots of cars and civilians—".
Lee Jong suk yelled at mic he was fighting with red alert which has fire type power, he almost got burn to death.

Young ji yelled, when Jay throw a glowing spear, he attacked on the demon's eyes."You should watch out Jay the fucking park, i almost got blind". She dodge before the glowing spear touch her face.

"I'm so sorry, you are just to small and i can't see you, beside you should learn to fight stop hiding behind me". Jay chuckled, when young ji throw the small knife on him but he dodged it.

Young ji glared at him, she made a irritated face dodging all the attacks by other demons. "What did you said motherfucker, it's me you are alive. I saved your life every fucking time fucker".

"It's not time for your bullshits can't you both see there is three red alerts at the same time". Jong suk yelled at them, because of height benefits he successfully hide behind the demon and attacked on his heart but that didn't work and he thrown away from his hands, front of taehyung who was playing harmonica with any tension.

"Oh! So you are saying, you need help from us, who was also busy with other red alert". Jong suk hissed in pain, his head was bleeding multiple scratches on his back and lets hands were bleeding too.

Young ji also thrown away on same direction with serval injuries, but her head got saved by taeyang hands "Why don't you ask him—". She said looking at him, with a angry scoff.

"Hello guys, did you have fun?". Taeyang smiled, making them more angry than before with harsh smack which young ji gave him, he stand up.

Young ji then helped Jong suk, he glance at Jay who was fighting alone with two red alert at the same time."What the fuck i did, brat respect us we are away more older than you?". Taeyang said, putting his harmonica in his pockets before making pout.

"Then ahjussi, help us out. Don't sit here and play with your toys we almost got killed". Young ji again smacked him, leaving them alone, to help Jay.

Taeyang pointed on himself with a shock face "Ah- ahjussi? Me? ahjussi? Am i that old? Huh—".

"She is just 20 years old, you are 14 years older than her basically you are a ahjussi". Jong suk said, tearing his half torn clothes peaking up his weapon he jumped at the demon's neck.

Taeyang looked at them, with a extreme shock he yelled "SHE IS JUST TWENTY, WHAT THE FUCK! I GOT SMACKED BY LITTLE GIRL". With that heart throbbing feeling he slashed the demon's head from his body, while showering at his blood he landed on the ground with shock chuckle. "She is twenty—".

"Jay it's a letter from elders, you are selected for South's next leader for DH. F". Young ji read the paper handing to Jay, who throw the paper in dustbin.

Taeyang frowned while peeling the banana "Don't wanna be, i thought you liked the position. Right kid?".

"Ya, ahjussi is right— why did you throw it". She asked snatching the banana and eating it, before taeyang snatch it from her like she did.

Jay looked at them. "I'm not interested in the position rather than, I'm interested in Min Yoongi and Jeon jungkook". He sipped on his drink, still covered in blood of demons.

"Why don't you take shower, you nasty dirty guy—". Young ji yelled, rolling her eyes when taeyang hugged her from behind to make her feel dirty more because he was also covered in demon's blood.

Taeyang chuckled when young ji started to vomit, after smelling the bloods. "I can't believe she killed the demon, and now she is gaging because of his blood".

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Long time no see......

_Arya_